December 2011 Moms

**weekend workout check-in**

Check-in for the weekend ladies!  Hope you all had a nice, relaxing one! 

The weather has been really bad here, so Friday and Saturday I didn't do much. But today I did a 10 mile run.  Only 4 more weeks until my half!

Re: **weekend workout check-in**

• Half marathon was yesterday, so today I'm taking a break. Didn't meet my goal time, but maybe on 12/8 I will when DH and I both run one. 
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • imageuncharch7:
    Half marathon was yesterday, so today I'm taking a break. Didn't meet my goal time, but maybe on 12/8 I will when DH and I both run one. 

Congrats on completing the half!  What was your time?  I'm curious because I'm really trying hard to finish in under 2 hours and I think I'll be able to.  My 10 mile run this morning took me 1:28, so I'm right on track. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageiluvmylab:

imageuncharch7:
    Half marathon was yesterday, so today I'm taking a break. Didn't meet my goal time, but maybe on 12/8 I will when DH and I both run one. 

Congrats on completing the half!  What was your time?  I'm curious because I'm really trying hard to finish in under 2 hours and I think I'll be able to.  My 10 mile run this morning took me 1:28, so I'm right on track. 

thanks! it was 2:27, my PR is 2:21 and i was hoping for 2:15. at mile 5.5 i twisted my knee though and ended up walking up the hills (when it hurt the most). downhill/flat was OK. today it's sore, but i'm hoping to get back into it quickly. GL... finishing in under 2 would be my dream LOL
  • Congrats on your half!

I ran 10 miles on Sat - my first time going that far! I'm so excited! I have been running woods/trails and this was on the road and was easier, so it feels encouraging for my upcoming half.

Today, my sisters/Dad/me ran our annual 5k. It's named after Jack Kerouac, takes place in his home city, and begins/ends at a bar. Now that's my kind of run Stick out tongue

• Congrats on your 1/2 marathon uncharch! I give a lot of credit to you runners!! As much as I like to exercise, I hate running.  I wish I could find it more enjoyable.

As for me, it was a low key weekend. Sunday we went for a short hike with Max. The trail was about 5k.  Max scared the crap out me though.  We ran into some people on horseback and Max did not listen to me and ran up right behind one of the horses and proceeded to check them out.  Luckily, the horse was not spooked.-I thought Max was going to get a swift kick to the face...

That was all from me this weekend! I am getting ready to go to the gym for an hour now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"