Cloth Diapering
Options

Saving diapers for next baby? A question!

So for my LO we have 8 of the newborn thirsties AIOs and a NB Blueberry pocket. LO will be growing out of them in a month or so I'd imagine, so I'm wondering what I should do to save them for the next baby. Im going to wash them a few times and sun them before I pack them up. Am I safe to just put them in a drawer in LO's room, or should I put them in a space saver bag or something similar? WWYD? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Saving diapers for next baby? A question!

• Options
    I just washed them and packed them away in storage bins with all the newborn clothes.  I'll rewash when I set up the next LO's room.
    BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageLeggyNic:
    I just washed them and packed them away in storage bins with all the newborn clothes.  I'll rewash when I set up the next LO's room.

Yes I don't know why I didn't think about putting them with his newborn cloths. Duh! lol Thanks!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a separate bin for dipes. If we have a girl next time, I want to be able to just hand off the boy clothes with out having to fish through them to get the dipes out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"