TTC After a Loss
Options

If there is a god (vent) . . .

If there is a god it feels as though s/he is messing with me. This is our first TTCAL cycle after our 3rd loss. Last week DH and I were discussing the possibility of being pregnant this cycle and all of a sudden in front of us was the biggest, most vibrant rainbow we had ever seen. We both commented on how big and beautiful it was an how we could clearly see the indigo. Then yesterday we were on vacation and driving around an area where we have never been and saw two road signs - both with the unusual names (Wellington and Palmer) that DH and I had seriously discussed as boy names.

Now, I am not big on "signs" but these seemed as if god/the universe was seriously trying to get the message across. Then today I woke up at 13dpo, took my temp, noticed a drop, and then took a HPT that resulted in a BFN. 

/vent

(This is not intended to be a discussion about God, g_d, or god. Just an opportunity for me to vent.)

Cookies for all. 

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart

Re: If there is a god (vent) . . .

• Options
    Maybe He's telling you to be patient and that it will happen soon. Big Smile
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    I'm still going to keep my FX for you that these signs mean good things to come. I'm all about signs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBootsOrHearts:

I totally agree!

• Options
    imageraashton:

imageBootsOrHearts:

I totally agree!

Thank you for keeping positive ladies. I'm not big on patience so I hope you are right. :( 

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My blog My chart
  • Options

imagemisternmiss:
    I'm still going to keep my FX for you that these signs mean good things to come. I'm all about signs!

I hope you're right about the signs. I do feel as if I received a sign from my daughter Sylvie about 5 months after her birth/death but that was the only one. I used to say/think "Maybe that's a sign" but these losses have shaken my sense of belief in anything other than chaos. 

My blog My chart
  • Options
    I know exactly how you are feeling. I absolutely believe in signs (although not sure where they come from) and things happening for a reason. I have seen so many signs lately but trying to decide what they mean is the hard part for me. FX for you that these are good signs for things to come!

• Options

imageBootsOrHearts:

I like this answer, and I am a total believer in signs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry for the BFN. ((HUGS))
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Sorry for the BFN. I know how bad it hurts when you have your hopes up so high. Maybe those were signs for next cycle! You never know right? Wink
    Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options

imageBootsOrHearts:

This and that maybe you are on the right path..... I'm new here, but I still love to hand out Hugs. The rainbows get me everytime.  Our loss was a few days before our wedding and driving to the venue there was a tiny rainbow.  I BELIEVE!!!

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Options

imagexconf143usionx:
    Sorry for the BFN. I know how bad it hurts when you have your hopes up so high. Maybe those were signs for next cycle! You never know right? Wink

This! FX for you in any case! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
    TTC #2 Since October 2011
    RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
    IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
    BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"