October 2012 Moms
Options

Wedding ring fear

I am having a completely random panic attack thinking that my engagement and wedding rings will never fit again. I think I'm just overly emotional today because I'm feeling particularly out of breath and horrible, but has this happened to anyone else?  I'd be so sad if my rings never fit again!! 

Ok, whine over.  

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding ring fear

• Options
    Don't worry. It can take a little bit, but the pregnancy swelling will go down.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    You can most likely get them resized if necessary. But you probably will not need to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you will get them back on.  and like PP said...WORST case scenario is resizing them but I highly doubt you will need to do that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Resizing rings is NBD. Don't worry!!!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My friend had her baby 8 months ago and is just now able to wear her rings again.  I have my wedding set and I have a plain band, so I'll probably get the band resized so I have something to wear until my fingers go back to normal.  Either way, nothing to really fret over.  I want to know if my feet will go back to normal because the only shoes I have that fit are one pair of flip flops and I don't think that will do me much good in the winter.  DH just *loves* when I tell him I need new shoes :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"