September 2012 Moms

::Overdue Mama Check-in::

Who is still here? Who is joining us today?

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)?

Trying anything new to get this baby out?

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ::Overdue Mama Check-in::

• imageangieboldt:

Who is still here? Who is joining us today? Still here

How far along are you? 40w6d

How are you feeling? Physically, fine.  Having BH every 5-10 minutes for the last 24 hours or so, but no signs of the real thing.

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? 8 days

Trying anything new to get this baby out? I'm gonna put on my Green Bay Packers jersey and do a little dance.  Maybe I can shake this kid out.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Who is still here? Who is joining us today?

I am still here.

How far along are you?

41w2d

How are you feeling?

I'm having the worst mood swings of my entire life.  One minutes I'm sobbing and the next I'm laughing.

Still not sure.  We'll probably start talking about that at my appt tomorrow.

Only thing left is caster oil, and my MW wants me to wait until I'm at least a little dialted to start that.  On Friday, I was still posterior and closed.

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageangieboldt:

Meeee. :/ 

How far along are you?

40w, 2d 

How are you feeling?

Tired of getting zero quality sleep and waking up with a fireball in my esophagus. 

Induction scheduled for Tuesday night for high BP 

I'm open to whatever. Really not a fan of resorting to pitocin. 

BabyName Ticker

Still here. 

How far along are you?

41w1d

How are you feeling?

Same as yesterday; discouraged, but otherwise fine. A good friend told me that I'm "not miserable enough" for labor to be starting yet, and that it'll happen when I'm truly just fed up and completely uncomfortable. I know she was trying to be helpful, but to hear that when I'm already over a week past due was kind of annoying. Just because I'm not swollen and waddling does not mean it's not time for this guy to come out. 

Last night I had what I was sure were early labor contractions, fifteen minutes apart for three hours before I tried to get some sleep. Woke up this morning with nothing. Sad

5-6 days? If induction is started this Friday, I should have him by Saturday. We'll see at my check-up tomorrow what my cervix looks like. 

Nothing new, no. Ate spicy Thai curry for dinner with a small glass of red wine last night. But that was as much for my benefit and sanity as for any labor effects. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCatBus:

Still here. 

How far along are you?

41w1d

How are you feeling?

Same as yesterday; discouraged, but otherwise fine. A good friend told me that I'm "not miserable enough" for labor to be starting yet, and that it'll happen when I'm truly just fed up and completely uncomfortable. I know she was trying to be helpful, but to hear that when I'm already over a week past due was kind of annoying. Just because I'm not swollen and waddling does not mean it's not time for this guy to come out. 

Last night I had what I was sure were early labor contractions, fifteen minutes apart for three hours before I tried to get some sleep. Woke up this morning with nothing. Sad

5-6 days? If induction is started this Friday, I should have him by Saturday. We'll see at my check-up tomorrow what my cervix looks like. 

Nothing new, no. Ate spicy Thai curry for dinner with a small glass of red wine last night. But that was as much for my benefit and sanity as for any labor effects. 

Catbus :( I was hoping you were in labor because I didn't see you on the boards for a while. I'm sorry.  And I'm sorry about what your friend said.  I've had a few people say the same thing to me, and it's annoying. I also thought I was in early labor last night and then woke up with nothing.  I say we both have our babies tomorrow, eh?

Emilia Antoinette
  • imageUnem:
    imageCatBus:

Still here. 

How far along are you?

41w1d

How are you feeling?

Catbus :( I was hoping you were in labor because I didn't see you on the boards for a while. I'm sorry.  And I'm sorry about what your friend said.  I've had a few people say the same thing to me, and it's annoying. I also thought I was in early labor last night and then woke up with nothing.  I say we both have our babies tomorrow, eh?

D

Deal! But if you have yours first, I'll be a bit jealous. Wink

• Who is still here? Who is joining us today? Joining you Ladies today

How far along are you? 40 wks 1 dy

How are you feeling? Good. No BH and no real contractions. My boobs hurt, that's about it. 

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? About another week or so. 

Trying anything new to get this baby out? Eh, might start doing some squats :)

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• imageangieboldt:

Who is still here? Who is joining us today? Still here.

How far along are you? 40w4d

How are you feeling? Fine really. Had some pretty intense BH last night that I thought would turn into the real deal....but nada.

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? I go in tonight to start cervical ripening, so hopefully I can meet him tomorrow~

Trying anything new to get this baby out?  nothing new.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• imageCatBus:

How are you feeling?

:( This makes me angry for you.  People keep telling me that I'm "still too small" and even my husband has been suggesting (multiple times all of a sudden this week) that "your due date was probably off by a week."  I just feel like that negates any discomfort that I'm feeling:/  My in-laws are also constantly saying things like, "Maybe he'll come on the 2nd, that's Anne's birthday.  Or the 3rd, that's so-and-so's birthday."  Last night I finally said, "Can't you just hope for me that he comes TODAY? And if not today, TOMORROW?"  Jeepers.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Who is still here? Who is joining us today? Joining you today

How far along are you? 40w 1d

How are you feeling? Ok. Tired and sore. Lots of contractions of all kinds. Getting pretty frustrated especially with other people.

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? No idea. My next apt isn't until the 8th though I may call and see if they can see me sooner because that feels like a really long time with out any check on baby.

Trying anything new to get this baby out? I think I've done just about everything. No castor oil per my mw though because they worry about it affecting baby and causing a bm in utero.

imageimage
  • imagestella_blu:

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? No idea. My next apt isn't until the 8th though I may call and see if they can see me sooner because that feels like a really long time with out any check on baby.

That is a really long time!  It should be at least weekly at this point!

Emilia Antoinette
  • Who is still here? Who is joining us today?  i am here.

How far along are you?  40w 3d

How are you feeling? ok, just ready for her to come out.

How long until you meet your baby (maximum)? dr wants to induce no later than thurs, but i am seriously contemplating trying for tomorrow or Tues.

Trying anything new to get this baby out? spicy food and squats, to no avail.

Here!

How far along are you?

40 wk 3dys

How are you feeling?

Surprisingly good! I've been out and about and nesting like crazy. Except tyring to sleep is difficult. 

42wks 

Just fun time with DH and bouncing on my birth ball. Going out for raspberry leaf tea tomorrow 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Still here. 

How far along are you?

40w 4 days (almost 5!)  

How are you feeling?

Physically, fine. Maybe increased BH, more pelvic pressure, but good enough to keep working. Emotionally/mentally--a bit anxious! And I'm starting to get the suggestions now--spicy food, walking/running, glycerine anal suppository (thanks, MIL) etc. 

About October 10th.  

Meh. Not really, unless you count spending the whole night up on my feet baking and nesting. Membrane sweep will be Tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"