Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Angel Buddy matchups

Alright, the person above you "has" you.  MrsNice, you have me so you don't feel obligated to mail anything internationally.  Please PM each other and exchange contact info.  **buggirl72 - I didn't match you up with anyone since you were worried about not being able to give support yet.  Please feel free to send me your info and I will do double buddy duty with you**

LuckEInLuv

tracint

lmielocl1

butterfly2119

OSUWifey

GBabyMom

jlcrhw

karebear57

7peasinapod

MrsNice

Please contact your people ASAP.  I hope this helps each of you to have "real" people to turn to on rough days.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!

Re: Angel Buddy matchups

• Options
    Please forgive, I think I may not know how this works. Should I contact OSUWifey or jlcrhw??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

• Options

imageGBabyMom:
    Please forgive, I think I may not know how this works. Should I contact OSUWifey or jlcrhw??

No problem.  You can contact both if you want.  Exchange info with both because OSUWifey "has" you (so she needs your contact info) and you "have" jlcrhw (so you need her contact info)  Sorry if that is confusing.  Originally we had an odd number so I figured it would be nice for each person to have two people (someone to support and someone else to support them.  Although you obviously would support both)  I guess I could have just paired everyone up but we always did it this way before.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"