TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro

Hi and hello ladies.

I wanted to introduce myself, which I am usually not shy about.  This is different though so I may need a little assistance.  My name is Rachel, I am 32.  I got married yesterday, DH my dear sweet cowboy (44) is sleeping off a massive hang over right now.  The wedding was amazing, beautiful, everything I hoped for etc.  I don't know if I am to talk about our loss or not in this post.  I don't want to bring up any bad feelings for others, because I need someplace to go where there are people like me.  I will tell you more about me, I'm pretty much an open book, I just want to make sure my book isn't offensive or anything.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

Re: Intro

• Options
    Thank you. Yes we have been married for a whole 16.5 hrs now. lol  I read over the link thanks for that.  I do have a son who is 10 total Miracle Baby.  I had my first loss in 2006.   Because of my problems and DH is 44 we wanted to get started right away so as soon as we knew we would be married we started TTC almost 2 years ago.  3 wks ago we got our BFP.  I don't think I ever really understood the meaning of Joy until then.  His face, his whole aura was...well joyful.  I was cautious at first and tried to hold back, but it is catching isn't it?  Last Sunday I started spotting and cramping, Monday it got worse and we went to the doctor.  She did an u/s and blood work and put me on bedrest.  My numbers on Monday were 1248 we did them again on Wednesday and on Thursday found out they had dropped to 243.  Two days before our wedding.  We are all hurting, me, DH, and our boy.  But DH aka Dear sweet cowboy, is one of the most positive people I know and is confident we will get another shot.  Right now I am just looking forward to making love to my husband, since that was a no go last night. Talk about insult to injury.

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Options
    I am sorry for your losses. Congrats on your marriage. I'm sorry you have to be here. I hope your stay here is short.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am very sorry for your loss! Congratulation on getting married!

Welcome and hope your stay is short!! 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    So sorry for your loss, but a great big congrats on the wedding! Have a great time with your new hubby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagehuckleberry08:
    You're in exactly the right place. I'm so sorry about your loss and its especially sad timing. However, I'm thrilled for you as a newlywed congratulations!

All of this. Welcome to the board, and I hope you find all the comfort and support you need. HUGS!
  • Options
    ((hugs)) to you. Congrats on the wedding!  I am so sorry that you had to go through a loss and during what should be such an uplifting time in your life.  Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.  Welcome to the board!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options

I am sorry for your losses. 

Congratulations on getting married!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options

Congratulations on your marriage!

I am so sorry for your losses - right before your wedding must have been difficult to control your emotions.

I wish you and your new DH the best.  

• Options

First - congrats newly wed!! 

Second - I am so sorry for your losses.  I can't even imagine going through that just days before your wedding!! I wish you all the best! 

BFP #4 11/21/12 - EDD 8/2/12 BFP#3 Missed m/c 9 wk 3 days. D & c 4/27/12. :( BFP #2 8/10/09 - DD Born April 2010 BFP #1 Suspected Ectopic 4/09 - Methotrexate
  • Options
    Congratulations on your wedding!! I am so sorry for your loss and I'm sorry you had to go through it during what should be one of the happiest times in your life. Welcome to the board, I hope your time here is short and sweet. 

TTC since August 2011
    BFP#1 3/16/12 EDD 11/21/12 Delivered 6/1/12 at 15 weeks 2 days
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... Keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." ~ Winnie the Pooh

BFP#2 4/14/13 EDD 12/24/13 Please be our rainbow after the storm!
    Beta#1 @ 15dpo 274, P4 16.9 Beta#2 @ 18dpo 940!! Doubling time of 40 hours!! u/s @ 6w2d showed a beautiful HB of 120! u/s @ 10w1d HB 174!! Grow, LO Grow!! Found out 7/22 we are TEAM BLUE!!
    Zaiden Harper was born 12/22/13 at 1:46 am. 9lbs 8oz and 22in
    ~*~AL Always Welcome~*~
    imageimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Thank you ladies.  It was an odd week.  I was marrying the most wonderful man I have ever met, but I had my heart broken too, then again I was seeing family I don't see every day.  Up down up down.  The hardest part for me was the bed rest.  I love to lay around and do nothing, but not when it is forced.  All the girls were getting facials etc and I was stuck.  My MOH is 24 wks along now, that was tough, but I am extremely happy for her. 

The cowboy and I agree that we will not ever be able to remember our wedding day with out remembering our little angel.  We had already chosen a name and this week we are going to plant a tree together in memory.  When we got our BFP we canceld our honemoon because we read it was bad to vacation at high elevation while pg, we got everything finalized on that last Monday.  So that saved some $$.

I had wanted to wait to tell everyone till I was further along, but the cowboy can't keep a secret and I couldn't blame him.  For the most part our moms and aunts quietly spread the word to the family that knew so it wasn't mentioned at the wedding, and the pastor said a prayer that included a little something for her, that only dh and I knew about and that was good for us.  But of course every village has an idiot so a lady I hardly know brought it up in the receiving line...loudly.  My bestie was right behind her so she stepped in along with dh who got the lady moving.  But all in all I still feel I had a fairy tale wedding, a bit of life got in the way but it does every now and then. 

I read the TTCAL blog and the newbie part and got tons of info today. Pats on the back to whom ever put that together!  I really liked the quote about a blink in heaven being a lifetime on earth that was very comforting.  Again thank you for your kind words.  We go to the doctor this thursday, and then as soon as we can start trying again we are going to.

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board and congratulations on the wedding! (My wedding is in a week and a half so we can be wedding buddies! Or something...I just made that up...could you tell :P)

It sounds like you had a really bittersweet month. I hope your heart and body heal quickly and you can get back to the sweet part and away from the bitter.

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options
    Oh I just noticed that in your siggy.  I have tons of last minute crap you never would have thought of to tell you. lol

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Options

imageGatorsgirl731:
    Oh I just noticed that in your siggy.  I have tons of last minute crap you never would have thought of to tell you. lol

Oh boy! Lay it on me! Lol

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board.  I hope you find as much comfort and support here as I have.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"