1st Trimester
Options

Anyone's Morning Sickness Just Go Away?

I am 8w6d today, had horrific morning sickness from week 6 to just before week 8. Now, I only feel queasy if I get a little hungry, but it's nowhere NEAR as bad.

I has a little bit of bleeding around the placenta a few days after the sickness stopped, so that's why I'm worried. But, I've had 2 ultrasounds and been to the Dr since and baby is doing great.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anyone's Morning Sickness Just Go Away?

• Options
    im 12 weeks now and it started to lessen up around 10-11 weeks
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I was really sick from week 6 to about week 8 and now mine has stopped as well. I also thought it was weird. Sadly it was replaced with a nasty cold. If I start to feel yucky it does go away as soon as I eat. I'm hoping we are just in the clear early. My October is way too busy for me to be sick the whole month
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think our bodies just get used to the hormones and don't have such a physical reaction to them after awhile.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm a little bit paranoid to say yes, but I've felt like a brand new person for the past two days. Hoping it stays that way

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• Options
    The same thing happened to me. About a week or so ago (8-9 weeks) they lightened up a ton. I was a bit worried but everything is fine. I had another u/s Friday for other issues and baby is fine. I think morning sickness can go away when hormones level out, but I think it can also come and go...so it may be back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you guys SO much, I feel a lot better :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm 9 weeks and I only get nauseas a little in the mornings and when I don't eat for a few hours... But from 6-8 weeks I was terribly sick all. of. the. time!!

I'm still not feeling fabulous, but it's such an improvement and I'm counting this as a little blessing :) 

• Options
    I'm still waiting.....:( so sick!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember with DS waking up one day feeling like myself again..it was almost overnight. Gosh can't wait for that ... zofran and carbs are the only items keeping me going. Enjoy it. Its the amazing bliss time of pregnancy!
    IMG_7454 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"