September 2012 Moms

Looks like my Sept baby will be here in October!

Cervadil is in, now the wait begins. Hard to believe after all this time I had the mindset of a late Sept baby due 9/26 that he will be here in October. I Iove the month of October too!

I cried like a baby when I left DS today. I hate to leave him for a few days, but all the emotions that have been building just poured out. It's totally dumb too but I have this crazy fear of dying during childbirth. WTH?!?!

Anyone care to ease my mind with a successful induction story?! My water broke at home and DS1 came a week early, so being induced is all new and somewhat scary to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

Re: Looks like my Sept baby will be here in October!

• My first 2 were both inductions. Only labored with both of them for about 8 hours each and pushed for like 10 minutes each. You can always have your DS come visit tomorrow and get some really good snuggles in. I would suggest waiting until after IV is out depending on how old he is. It really scared my daughter when DS1 was born. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLouRN09:
    Cervadil is in, now the wait begins. Hard to believe after all this time I had the mindset of a late Sept baby due 9/26 that he will be here in October. I Iove the month of October too! I cried like a baby when I left DS today. I hate to leave him for a few days, but all the emotions that have been building just poured out. It's totally dumb too but I have this crazy fear of dying during childbirth. WTH?!?! Anyone care to ease my mind with a successful induction story?! My water broke at home and DS1 came a week early, so being induced is all new and somewhat scary to me!

I had this fear too. My DH thought I was crazy. Sorry I wasn't induced so I have nothing to add, I just wanted to say good luck! 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • I have that exact same meltdown every time I have a new baby.  It is crazy, but I have learned to expect it.  Lol.  It makes for a nice release to the pent-up emotions.

I have had 2 inductions (my #2 & #4).  My #1 came on his own, and #3 was c/s due to breech position.  Both of my inductions went great.  You will do just fine! 

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"