April 2013 Moms

Feeling baby?

I swear every once in awhile I can feel little baby flutters. I also know its impossibly early. I think last time I was around 17/18 weeks when it started.

What do y'all think? Over eager imagination or possible to feel it this early?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feeling baby?

• I'm gonna go with over eager imagination...aka gas.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • I recently read that women who are on their 2+ pregnancy feel the baby a lot sooner than with the first pregnancy.  Keep us posted!
    TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 12w6d and my OB asked me yesterday if I have felt any movement yet.  I said no, but this is my 3rd and she said that she definitely would believe me if I said yes.   I was surprised, so it may come sooner that you think!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepinkstar8:

I am 12w6d and my OB asked me yesterday if I have felt any movement yet.  I said no, but this is my 3rd and she said that she definitely would believe me if I said yes.   I was surprised, so it may come sooner that you think!

That's good to know! I could have sworn I felt the baby last night, but told myself I was crazy. But, it's my third and I definitely know what to "feel" for, so maybe I wasn't crazy after all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just started feeling what might be flutters earlier this week. I keep telling myself that I'm just crazy. I think I started feeling DD at 17 weeks, but that felt more like twitching. I never noticed flutters with her.
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• I feel like I have felt slight flutters once or twice and it's in the exact same spot the baby was during my NT scan yesterday. The tech said its not crazy to think I could already feel it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • With DD2 I felt movement at 15 weeks and I swear I felt something last week, and continue to feel it now so I really think it is baby moving.

• imagepinkstar8:
    I am 12w6d and my OB asked me yesterday if I have felt any movement yet.nbsp; I said no, but this is my 3rd and she said that she definitely would believe me if I said yes. nbsp; I was surprised, so it may come sooner that you think!nbsp;

Hm maybe I'm not just imagining it then!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't felt anything yet, but I started feeling Ava around 15 weeks so I'm hoping it comes soon :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageJen727BF:
    I recently read that women who are on their 2 pregnancy feel the baby a lot sooner than with the first pregnancy. nbsp;Keep us posted!

This is true. I felt little baby flutters for the first time about 2 weeks ago! I've been feeling baby move pretty consistently since then.
  • I have thought that I've felt a couple cervix pokes here and there and still wonder whether it's just my imagination :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm having twins this time and I KNOW I can feel them fluttering around in there already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I am 13w1d and I just felt baby this morning I was lying down on my back ready to go to sleep and I felt a " boom boom boom" like someone was knocking on my tummy from the inside. Definitely no flutters that Could've been something else, this was unmistakable! It was so strong it scared me!! Especially because I wasn't expecting it this early but I looked it up and it said it was possible especially if lying down!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt movement with my first child at around 14 weeks, so I wouldn't think it's impossible to feel it pretty early with your second.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I felt DS at just shy of 14 weeks and I have been feeling little flutters with this one since Wednesday night so 12 weeks 2 days. :)

I know 11 weeks can be early but we usually feel it earlier with out second or third pregnancies. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"