February 2012 Moms

skipped rolling over?

Emily skipped rolling over, anyone else?

I know she can do it because she has woken up on her tummy before, she has never done it on purpose or in front of me or DH.

She just skipped rolling, she has been sitting completely by herself since 5 months, can go from laying to sitting and can scoot backwards all the way across the room and crawl a few steps forward. Also she can pull herself up on the couch, table, your leg...she even uses the dog to pull herself up :)

But rolling....no way, if she is laying on her tummy she just gets up in crawl position, if she is on her back she just sits up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: skipped rolling over?

• Yeah, Logan could do it, but he didn't really like to.  Fortunately, the first time he ever did it, Dad, Grandma and myself were all present to witness it!

Logan's been sitting since about 4 or 5 months as well, crawled around 6 months, and now he's darn near walking!  He just doesn't like to be sitting, has to be up on his feet, walking along furniture, or standing in the middle of the room!

It's pretty amazing how quickly they learn these things, isn't it?!  I've been trying to get a picture of Logan standing, but he loves the camera so he'll sit down and come towards me anytime I try...  Have you managed to snap any photo evidence of your little girls triumph?  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lucia didn't exactly skip it, but she rarely does it, and doesn't like doing it.  If we leave her on her belly longer than she'd like, she does occasionally flip over, but it's pretty rare.  Like you, she does it in her crib, but rarely outside of her crib.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Adam only rolls on accident. He can flip from side to side when he's in bed to nurse/look at things. And he CAN roll.

I was never too worried about it because he can do everything else.

He laughs, talks, plays, scoots all over the house, gets into everything, stands, sits....

I just think he's content.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"