New to The Bump

Sorta silly question

Ok I am looking at different sites and each gives different answer. Could you still get pregnant even before your fertile days? I know I ovulated but I dont think me and DH BD very much during this time or even the right days. So is it poosible? I never needed to know this before but interested now!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Sorta silly question

• Hi! I can't really answer your question because DH and I are TTC #1 as well but I think we may have the same wedding date (based on your sig)!!! I'm new to the bump and have been lurking more than posting but hopefully we'll be able to help each other stay sane on this crazy ride!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Yes and no.  Sperm can stay alive anywhere from 1 to 5 days (depending on who you ask) inside of you.  That's what fertile days are based off of.  That said, typical "fertile days' are also based off a standard 28 day cycle, with a woman ovulating 2 weeks after the beginning of her last menstrual cycle.  It's very common for women not to fit into that standard mold, so your true fertile days can vary.

I hope that helps, makes sense, and is accurate!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekristifav:

Yes and no.  Sperm can stay alive anywhere from 1 to 5 days (depending on who you ask) inside of you.  That's what fertile days are based off of.  That said, typical "fertile days' are also based off a standard 28 day cycle, with a woman ovulating 2 weeks after the beginning of her last menstrual cycle.  It's very common for women not to fit into that standard mold, so your true fertile days can vary.

I hope that helps, makes sense, and is accurate!

I pretty much agree with this.  If you know when you ovulated and had sex up to 5 days before that day it is possible to be pregnant then, yes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"