March 2013 Moms

PSA: 30% off at Gap and Old Navy online

Just got an email about 30% off at Gap and Old Navy online through 10/2.  Just type in the promo code THANKYOU.  You can purchase items at both stores and have them go in one cart.  There's free shipping if you spend over $50.

I may get one pair of my favorite Gap jeans that are available in maternity jeans.  

Happy Shopping! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA: 30% off at Gap and Old Navy online

• Which jeans are your favorite? I have never bought Gap jeans, but I think I'm going to order a pair of the maternity ones.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageaeb20:
    Which jeans are your favorite? I have never bought Gap jeans, but I think I'm going to order a pair of the maternity ones.

My favorite are the sexy boot cute.  I am currently wearing them.  I am just under 5'4" and about 130 lbs.  I wear the ankle length and they are perfect with flats, sneakers, or low wedges.  I am ordering them in the demi panel, not full panel.   

I have also worn the long and lean jeans.  I just prefer the sexy boot cute.   

• Loading the player...
  • I ordered some mat stuff from ON last night at 11:45 pm and then got the email this morning.  I called then and they applied the discount!  I totally would have bought more if I knew about the coupon, oh well.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagesucrets4:
    I ordered some mat stuff from ON last night at 11:45 pm and then got the email this morning.  I called then and they applied the discount!  I totally would have bought more if I knew about the coupon, oh well.

That's great that they applied the discount!  You could always order more :) 

• Thanks!  Just ordered some work pants!

I

• imagebenmel31:

imagesucrets4:
    I ordered some mat stuff from ON last night at 11:45 pm and then got the email this morning.  I called then and they applied the discount!  I totally would have bought more if I knew about the coupon, oh well.

I know, but don't tell DH that... 

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagesucrets4:
    imagebenmel31:

imagesucrets4:

I know, but don't tell DH that... 

I'll never tell! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"