Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Crib?

When did you start putting your baby in their crib at night? We started it the first time he goes to sleep and he usually sleeps 4-5 hours in it at first then wakes up to eat and I just put him in his pack n play the rest of the night in our room?

Im going to try his crib all night tonight! I even moved our rocking chair in his room from our room!

Re: Crib?

• Options

We put her in the crib from day 1 at home.

Can I ask why you put him in the PnP after the night feeding?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emma has been in her crib since her first night home.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thats where he's slept since we came home from the hospital.. We had our rocking chair in our room and that's where we feed him and it was just easier to put him in the pack n play rather than putting him back in his crib... I was also worried I wouldn't hear him spit up (if he did for some reason). Just makes me nervous!

He's 8 weeks old... And is up 2-3 times a night eating 3 oz every 3 hours.. Sometimes more! So putting him in the pack n play in our room since he wakes up so much was a lot easier! I think my husband and I will also get better sleep with him not in our room because he makes so much noise when he sleeps and when he's awake! I also put him to bed while he's still awake or drowsy (in the dark) and he falls asleep! I was rocking him until he was in a deep sleep and then putting him down and I think that made his sleeping patterns crazy and he would wake up often!

• Options
    It's actually safer for him to be in your room as it helps prevent SIDS so I'd continue to put him in the PNP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS has been sleeping in a cradle in our room. We have started putting him in his crib in his room for a nap or two a day just to get him used to it but don't plan on putting him in overnight for a few months.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We started him in the crib at 1 month. I was planning on keeping him in our room for longer, but decided to give him a try in his room one night and he did great!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    when we brought her home from the hospital

• Options
    imageJAL102129:
    DS has been sleeping in a cradle in our room. We have started putting him in his crib in his room for a nap or two a day just to get him used to it but don't plan on putting him in overnight for a few months.

This!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We don't have room to put up the crib yet so LO sleeps on my chest until he is good and asleep and then we put him in a bassinet at the foot of our bed. I agree that they should stay in your room with you for the first few months
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"