Cloth Diapering

If you brought CDs to hospital....

Did you bring one to L&D to be put on right away or did you just wait until you got to post partum?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you brought CDs to hospital....

• I am just bringing a few for when we are discharged. The maybe 10-20 dipes he will use while there is no biggie to me. Not when I will have evey nurse and their mother coming to look at LO and do health checks. We will start when discharged and toss the sposie's.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I ended up having a c-section but my DH was able to bring a newborn fitted and cover into the hospital's nursery. My LO has never worn a disposable diaper or had a disposable wipe touch her and I'm really proud of that. We used fitteds and prefolds/covers in the hospital. We were there 2 days and had enough diapers that we didn't run out..DH just did laundry when we got home.

Good Luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegrimesk12:

I ended up having a c-section but my DH was able to bring a newborn fitted and cover into the hospital's nursery. My LO has never worn a disposable diaper or had a disposable wipe touch her and I'm really proud of that. We used fitteds and prefolds/covers in the hospital. We were there 2 days and had enough diapers that we didn't run out..DH just did laundry when we got home.

Good Luck! 

how many fitters, prefolds and covers did you need for 2 days? 

• imagegrimesk12:

I ended up having a c-section but my DH was able to bring a newborn fitted and cover into the hospital's nursery. My LO has never worn a disposable diaper or had a disposable wipe touch her and I'm really proud of that. We used fitteds and prefolds/covers in the hospital. We were there 2 days and had enough diapers that we didn't run out..DH just did laundry when we got home.

Good Luck! 

how many fitteds, prefolds and covers did you need for 2 days? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"