October 2011 Moms
Options

BRU Facebook

BRU Facebook page posted a thing about gender reveal parties. So far they are up to 66 comments and I was giggling while reading through them. Almost all of them are a cake or cupcake reveal. Makes me wonder who starting the cake or cupcake reveal craze that is going on......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: BRU Facebook

• Options
    Someone I know just had a big gender reveal party with cake. I would never do one. I am fine if it's just close family, but I don't understand the big party thing. I don't think people care as much as you do about it. It seems very AW to me. But to each their own, and if you have friend and family who want to participate more power to you.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In the bakery we do 3-4 a week!  We always laugh saying we should put the wrong filling in their cake, but we are not that evil.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepennysuedog:
    In the bakery we do 3-4 a week!  We always laugh saying we should put the wrong filling in their cake, but we are not that evil.

or make the cake green or yellow. I would love to see their face of confusion after they cut the cake... 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    We had one with close family and friends. But that's just because they have bets going on the gender so it was pretty fun. 
    TTC Since 01/09
    Unexplained IF
    Clomid cycle 1-3 - BFN IUI 1-3 - BFN 
    IVF 1 - BFP 4/4/11 - It's a boy!
    FET 1 - BFP M/C 6/14
    IVF 2 - 33R/19F 12 PGS resulted in 5 normal embies
    FET 1 scheduled 12/10/14
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagethetheisens:
    Someone I know just had a big gender reveal party with cake. I would never do one. I am fine if it's just close family, but I don't understand the big party thing. I don't think people care as much as you do about it. It seems very AW to me. But to each their own, and if you have friend and family who want to participate more power to you.

ITA, it's not for me. Seems like just another excuse to be an AW.

And penny, I love the green or yellow idea! That's hilarious!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"