1st Trimester

A line is a line right?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey ladies! I was the one who asked about the clear blue digital yesterday! I got a 'pregnant' and a 'not pregnant' result....Well, I took your advice and bought a pack of FRER and.....

I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is faint, but not so faint that I have to take a picture and mess with the colors lol... I have never used FRER except for when I was not pregnant, so I have never even seen a BFP on one. A faint line is a line right? And it was in the 3 minute period...I just dipped another stick from the box to see if I get the same result...I'm waiting on that one lol

SYMPTOMS: A week ago I posted about having super early symptoms. I've been nauseous, had lower-back pain, had heart burn, head aches, and in the last couple of days my breasts have been sore. 

Thanks for all the support! Good luck to all of you =) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A line is a line right?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Sounds like a positive to me. Curious as to what your other test is going to look like in comparison... 

Congrats!  

• The other test was exactly the same..a faint but clearly visible line, not a squinty one =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!

Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Congratulations!! H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • A line is a line, even a faint one!  Congrats! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!! (:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • How many days ago did you ovulate? I got a super super faint line at 10DPO on an FRER. It has since darkened. Also I know a woman who only got faint lines even after her period was several days late and the end result of her pregnancy was a set of perfectly healthy twins! Congrats!
    Mama to Sophie Virginia
    born 5/4/13 at 35 weeks 4 days

• Congratulations!

• Thanks girls!

I don't know how many DPO =( This was our first month trying so we kind of winged it....I just checked my cervix to guess when I was ovulating. AF would have been due in the last couple of days I would guess. But it's not always the same.

I am going to call the doctor in the morning to get my blood tested =) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

TTA until 2014

• imageStephieLM:

Thanks girls!

I don't know how many DPO =( This was our first month trying so we kind of winged it....I just checked my cervix to guess when I was ovulating. AF would have been due in the last couple of days I would guess. But it's not always the same.

I am going to call the doctor in the morning to get my blood tested =) 

The blood test is completely unnecessary unless you've got special circumstances and require a comparative beta series.  If you got pregnant on the first cycle (which is awesome, don't get me wrong), blood testing is unnecessary.

Just enjoy your BFP!  Most doctors confirm pregnancy with the same urine tests we use at home.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Def Pg CONGRATS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There are evap lines but my FRER was very faint and I eventually got a + - result test to be sure!
  • Well I'd say it's not an evap line because it showed up within the 3 minute window. Plus both tests were positive from the same FMU.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • Yay for purchasing the FRER!  And Congrats on the bfp!!!
    TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • You're right, a line is a line.

Your HGC increases every day, and is most concentrated first thing in the morning, so test tomorrow morning to hopefully see a darker line.

imageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"