November 2012 Moms
Options

32 weeks tomorrow and feel like sh!t!

Anyone else well into their third tri and feeling like sh!t? So far, I've had an "easy" pregnancy, but this past week or two I've had nausea from the baby constantly moving, migraines that have lasted four days (BP is normal), severe exhaustion, and a horrible attitude (poor anyone who has to be around me). Hubby says it's no worse than my first pregnancy but it still doesn't make me feel any better. I can't believe I have +/- 8 weeks to go! Crying

Re: 32 weeks tomorrow and feel like sh!t!

• Options
    I have 32 weeks today and I am feeling the same. Foods I used to like make me so nausea.  I try to get a few things done around the apartment and I am ready for a nap.  I have tried eating different foods hoping for a burst of energy but nothing yet.
  • Options
    I know...I keep thinking that the right combination of foods will give me a boost, too. I know that eight weeks is not a long time to wait, but it seems like it right now!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 32 weeks tomorrow also and nothing sounds good again! I'm forcing myself to eat something and today I actually had to get something done around here.....starting to look like a garage sale n my house!!! Slowly cleaning and putting things away.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"