Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

GTKU

How far along were you?

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally?

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby?

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKU

• Options

How far along were you? I was 9 weeks but LO stopped growing at 6

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? I will be taking Misoprostol this weekend

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? no :(

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • Options

I was 10 weeks with my first two miscarriages and not even 5 weeks with my ectopic.

I tried Cytotec with my first but ended up with a D&C the next day. I also had a D&C with my second. My third was ectopic and my tube ruptured so I had emergency laparoscopy.

I did name them. Hannah, Audrey, and Samuel.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along were you? Almost 18 weeks

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? D&E

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? I'm still waiting for the test to be completed and find out our baby's gender. If it was a boy I would like to name him Caleb.

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was 10 weeks. LO stopped growing at 9 weeks.

I had a d and c.

We had Sawyer as a name we liked. Since it can be used for both boy and girl we used that one.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

How far along were you? 12w/6w/5w

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? D&E/natural/Natural

My first, who was girl, I call Aurora (Light) after my mother's middle name, but only in my head. the further out I get the less inclined I am to personify the pg as well.  The other two I didn't name - maybe because I was further along and we saw a heartbeat for the first, or maybe because it was the only pregnancy I ever had any expectations of bringing home a baby for.

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options

I was 5 weeks

it happened naturally

I feel like it was a girl, while we were pregnant we called her/him Lucky Charm. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options

How far along were you? 6 weeks measured 4 weeks

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? naturally 

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? no, would be much harder if I did. Just call her/him my angel

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How far along were you? 14W5d
    What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? DE
    Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? Not yet but DH and I want to, just haven't decided on a name yet
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How far along were you?  We went in for our first apt. at 7w 5d.  We found out it was twins but there was no heart beat and they had not developed as far along as they should have.  We had been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years.  I have a history of PCOS, Endo, and thyroid.  Husband had a lower count, and his morphology and motility were not as good as they wanted.  We did IUI in June that did not take, and ended up getting pregnant naturally in August.  I actually found out on my birthday.

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen naturally?  I opted for a D&C so we could do the chromosonal testing.  This was at 9 weeks.

Did you name your LO?  If so, what name did you select for you precious baby?  We did not name them.  Before we knew it was twins we had been calling him/her monkey.  I'll see what we find out from the testing and maybe we will name them. 

• Options

How far along were you? 6w2d

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? It was natural (if you can call it that)

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? We chose not to name the baby. It just seemed easier. We didn't know the gender and we never got to see a heartbeat. While I was pregnant we called the baby peanut.

• Options
    How far along were you? We confirmed the blighted ovum at about 7 1/2 weeks, but didn't start bleeding until 10 weeks.

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? I took misoprostol

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? No

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    I found out at 8 weeks of mm/c at 6.5 weeks.  I opted for a D&C, scheduled same day I found out the news.  I did not name my LO. 
    Ectopic Pregnancy * December 2008 Miscarriage/D&C * June 29, 2012
  • Options

How far along were you? 10w/10w/7w

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally? D&C with each 

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby? We knew the second one was a girl and I think of her as "Dakota Blu" but only in my head. I did not name the others. 

DH, Jared 7/28/01; DD, Isabella Grace 11/28/06; said good-bye to baby 2 5/09 (11.5 weeks); said good-bye to Dakota Blu 11/09 (11.5 weeks); DS, Benjamin Cruz 12/6/10; said good-bye to babies 5 and 6 09/12 (8 weeks); baby "K" our foster son 11/28/12 came to us 1/7/14
  • Options

How far along were you?  6w2d

What procedure did you have to get done? or Did it happen Naturally?  In the process of it happening naturally.  Have a follow up u/s on Monday to check on things.

Did you name your LO? If so, what name did you select for your precious baby?  No we did not.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options

8w1d

D&E

No name

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  6 weeks 2 days when I finally passed the sac, although I'd been bleeding for almost 2 weeks.

2.  I miscarried naturally.

3.  Yes.  We named him/her Rory. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

How far along were you? See signature

What procedure did you have to get done? Loss 1- D&C, Loss 2 D&E, Loss 3 D&C with a repeat necessary, Loss 4 D&C, Loss 5 D?&E

We only found out the sex of three of our babies. Our 2nd was a girl- Delaney, Our 3rd was Boy- Logan, and our 5th was a Boy- Joshua

TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"