April 2013 Moms

Announcing on FB

We didn't want to announce on FB until Oct. 13th because it's my birthday and baby will be 12 weeks to the day. 

I wanted to incorporate my birthday into the announcement with something like best gift on the way or something. Any suggestions?  

Re: Announcing on FB

• This may sound corny but you could say..

This year my birthday will consist of me baking, i'm baking up something that has 10 fingers and 10 toes..should be done baking around (then enter your due date), happy birthday to me! 

Or something like, Not only am i enjoying birthday cake today, but i have a bun in the oven that will be baking for 9 months.. or something...lol

I tried. lol

BabyFruit Ticker~~I love you so much already! You are going to make mommy and daddy's life a joy xoxo~~ BabyName Ticker
  • imagevanillasugar30:

This may sound corny but you could say..

This year my birthday will consist of me baking, i'm baking up something that has 10 fingers and 10 toes..should be done baking around (then enter your due date), happy birthday to me! 

Or something like, Not only am i enjoying birthday cake today, but i have a bun in the oven that will be baking for 9 months.. or something...lol

I tried. lol

I like it!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevanillasugar30:

I like this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanillasugar30:

I tried. lol

I really like this! A cute idea Smile

• imagevanillasugar30:

I tried. lol

Those are adorable! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • You could say something like, "It's my Birthday but I'm not drinking (alcohol) to celebrate this year."

That one is a little less obvious and makes them think. 

Young and in Love.
    11.07.09 <3<BR> From Hightops to Flatlands: My Blog
    BabyFruit Ticker Labor Buddies! TheSinger & Jennery!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"