3rd Trimester
Options

shooting pain on right lower abs?

so it's just an ordinary day, i'm doing my makeup in the bathroom when all of a sudden a shooting, excruciating pain hits only my middle right abdomen, wtf!? it lasted maybe like 2-3 mins and then went away. it's been about 30 mins, hasn't come back. if it helps, while i was having the pain, some discharge came out but it didn't look like anything different, just my normal discharge. idk if that was a coincidence or not. idk what to make of it since it hasn't come back... anyone know what it could have been?

it freaked me out! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: shooting pain on right lower abs?

• Options
    I don't have a real answer, but I felt bad that no one else has responded...

Sometimes, my baby moves in such a way that really hurts more than other times... maybe it was just that? I'm trying to remember past pregnancies, and maybe only part of your ute had a contraction? But that would be more like a BH, and those generally don't hurt at all... Sorry I'm not being too helpful, just throwing out some guesses.

I'm glad it hasn't come back... but I'd still mention it at your next appointment, just to cover all bases. Unless it does happen again, then I'd call Monday just to talk about it, unless, of course, your appointment is tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"