March 2013 Moms

2+ mommas enter..

What is your fave diaper bag for having 2 little ones? My kiddos will be 20 months apart so I know I will still be packing snacks and diapers for the big sis. I want something big enough, but not crazy bulky.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2+ mommas enter..

• I purchases the Be Prepared by Ju Ju Be in earth leather, and I LOVE it! I don't use it yet, but cannot wait! You can check out youtibe for tutorials. It has everything thing my first one didn't (things I never thought of). Love, love, love.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't know if I count since my two are the same age, but I've gone through a couple.  I've wound up with a regular Land's End backpack (I think it's this one).  I just wanted one that had two main compartments--one for diaper stuff and one for snacks and such.  I also like that it has space for two water bottles/sippy cups on the sides.  I had a Skip Hop Via backpack before this one and it was fine...It just met an unfortunate end with a squirrel. :-)  I think I prefer the Land's End one though since it was a good bit less expensive and easy to repurpose when I don't need it as a diaper/kid bag.
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • I use my PPB Boxy Backpack.  It holds a lot IMO and the backpack makes it easy for me to hold hands with my kids. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was determined to find a good, DURABLE, diaper bag my for my 3rd. With the first two I went through at least 2-3 diaper bags before each littleone was a year old.

I ended up going with a Harvey's Seatbelt bag, Diaper Bag. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So durable, large but not too large, easy/quiet to open (magnetic).

Littleone is 10 months now and it still looks brand new. I use it for all 3 of my kids stuff (2 in diapers).

Good Luck choosing one!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • My kids first 2 are 20 months apart and I have (don't laugh I'm on a budget) a baby boom diaper bag from Walmart. It's not top of the line but it's held up pretty good. No rips or anything and I can fit everything I need in it. My son is 27.5 months and my daughter is 8 months. I'm hoping to have my son potty trained by the time #3 so I have room for the new baby's stuff.
  • We use a regular backpack.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 9-20-2010 EDD: 5-25-2011 DD #1 born: 5-23-2011
    BFP #2: 6-14-2012 EDD: 2-15-2013 MC: 6-19-2012 5w5d
    BFP #3: 7-18-2012 EDD: 3-26-2012

• I use Vera Bradley, but will need something different when number two gets here. That or I'll keep a crate in the car for extras.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"