Military Families

car seat check on post?

Is there anywhere on post that will check to make sure we have our car seat installed properly? We're stationed in Germany so we can't just go to the local fire station. 

I was thinking maybe the MP Station or possibly ACS?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: car seat check on post?

• Our clinic has a couple of certified car seat technician.  Also, you might want to call the fire department on post.  Our MP station doesn't do them, but ACS here used to have them.  We are stationed in Hohenfels.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That or calll the hospital and ask them.  They should have a list or knwo who does them.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Loss Prevention people at the Exchange are also safety people. You can always ask and see if they will check it for you. The fire station is also a good bet.
    30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • We go to the fire stations, and sometimes the hospital checks, but I think it depends on what post.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"