October 2012 Moms

So much stuff....in a good way.

Yesterday was my shower. We recieved a lot of nice things and only a few duplicates so not a lot of returning/exchanging. I may return some outfits though even though not doubles we have a lot let from DD #1 and recieved a lot of clothes that she wouldnt be able to wear it all.

I am currently waiting for DH to get home from his flag football game so we can go through it all and he can see what we got and help put it all away. Then just a relaxing day watching some football. No cooking dinner because all the left over food from the shower was sent home with me. It is heating in the crockpots now.

I have to say my best friends went above and beyond for my shower. It ws absolutely amazing. I will try and post pics later if I can figure it out. The candy buffet that was the centerpieces for each table were out of this world.

So I have a lot of left over food, cake, and candy...not a bad thing and a bunch of new fun baby stuff. We are one lucky little family to have such amazing family and friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So much stuff....in a good way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"