February 2013 Moms
Options

Team Pink, we think??

So just checking to see if any other stm had the same thing happen to them....went in for our a/s and I am 22weeks.....baby is breech and sitting Indian style.....but Dr said 90sure its a girl.....he said something could be hiding but he was going with girl. I asked if he was so confident that I could buy pink clothes, he said yes but keep the reciept lol......have any of you had ultrasounds and then had the Dr change the sex of lo? Or what are your thoughts? We also have another sono in another month to look again

Re: Team Pink, we think??

• Options
    We got the 'probably' girl answer too...unfortunately that is our only u/s!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our LO was in the same position and they said girl at 18w. I'm high risk so I'm there for u/s every week or two and they keep saying girl so I'd be comfortable with it by now!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At our 16 week u/s, the baby was exactly as you just described....Indian style, napping, breech, the whole nine yards.  The tech was thinking girl as well.  I have a level 3 u/s scheduled this Tuesday so I will let you know how accurate that was!  For the record, I was still to afraid to buy anything girl....we shall see!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had an early u/s at 14w5d with DD that was wrong.  But I think since you are farther along, I would feel pretty confident about it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"