Trying to Get Pregnant

Starting to chart

Hi I am using FF to chart. I am using the app version on my IPhone but I also signed up with the website as well. Does anyone have any advice on charting I took my basal temp for the 1st time this morning. I charted my info yesterday and today. I appreciate your help I am new to charting. Should I use opk too?; thanks girls!!
TTC since June 2012 BFP #1 7/1/2012 EDD 3/4/2013 M/C on 7/18/2012 @ 7w4d baby #2 EDD 7/29/2012 M/C on 12/28/2012@ 9w4d Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Starting to chart

• I like using OPKs with charting.  They give you a heads up that you might be Oing soon and then temping confirms O after the fact.  They compliment each other well.  If you decide to try OPKs I recommend checking out wondfos on amazon.  They are super cheap and I have found them to be reliable.  If you have any issues reading them, you can invest in digi OPKs to confirm any possible + OPK.  

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• imageTwinkie0612:
    I like using OPKs with charting.  They give you a heads up that you might be Oing soon and then temping confirms O after the fact.  They compliment each other well.  If you decide to try OPKs I recommend checking out wondfos on amazon.  They are super cheap and I have found them to be reliable.  If you have any issues reading them, you can invest in digi OPKs to confirm any possible + OPK.  

This! The only thing I would add is that when you first start using OPKs, I would use them at least twice a day to make sure you catch your LH surge. I know a lot of women have had trouble catching their surge because they only tested once a day -me included. I definitely agree with confirming with a digi OPK - the smiley face is not ambiguous at all.

Good luck! 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Loading the player...
  • I had to learn to make sure to temp at the same time every morning. I set my alarm for 5:15 and I temp every morning at that time even if I don't have to get up. I also have gone through a ton of BBT and the Mabis from Walmart has so far been the best.

I also use OPKs and www.peeonastick.com gave me the best information on how to use and when to start testing. At the start I did 2 a day, but now I'm comfortable enough that I catch it with only 1 a day.

Best of Luck to You!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks girls good info to know I appreciate your advice and definitely will do what y'all are! Thanks
    TTC since June 2012 BFP #1 7/1/2012 EDD 3/4/2013 M/C on 7/18/2012 @ 7w4d baby #2 EDD 7/29/2012 M/C on 12/28/2012@ 9w4d Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • There are tutorials on FF that are very helpful.  I'm not sure if you can get them in the app, but they are definitely on the website.  Good luck.
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"