Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart stalk please.

I feel like I am never going to ovulate! Is FF wrong? I messed up a couple of OPK tests by accident, so I don't think all the negatives are accurate. What do you ladies think? Thanks in advance! 

Oh! Also, I have an appointment on Halloween with the RE to start testing, etc. What should I expect on my first visit? I'm nervous!  

My Ovulation Chart

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chart stalk please.

• I think you did ovulate on CD18. Do you have FF on OPK only setting? Have you tried taking out your opk results? Based on temps alone it looks like you did O.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegardennymph:
    I think you did ovulate on CD18. Do you have FF on OPK only setting? Have you tried taking out your opk results? Based on temps alone it looks like you did O.

That's what I was thinking! I also thought the 20th, which would have been better timing, but the 18th. would work. I haven't tried taking out the OPKs, but I will now! I will also check out my settings. Thanks!  

• Loading the player...
  • imagegardennymph:
    I think you did ovulate on CD18. Do you have FF on OPK only setting? Have you tried taking out your opk results? Based on temps alone it looks like you did O.

I took some of them out and it said I ovulated on 20! I hope that's right! It would be perfect timing!  

• I see that you are on Clomid.  You should be monitored with ultrasounds to confirm O, so there really shouldn't be any question.  Also, you should have done testing BEFORE starting the Clomid.  Clomid can be very dangerous and you should be monitored properly.

At my first RE appointment, the Dr. went over all of the IF treatment options and the different rates of success with each.  He ordered testing for both of us (CD3 bloodwork for me and a SA for my H).  I also had an internal ultrasound, and I was Oing that day so it was really cool.

My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"