May 2012 Moms
Options

how's the weekend?

Hey may 2012, long time no see. Things are settling down here at home now that summer's over, so more time for the internet.
How's everything? Watcha up to today?
I'm driving up to the city to get a jogging stroller.I bought from the classifieds. I'm super excited because it's a great deal and I'll finally be able to run
Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
~Fitness Blog~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how's the weekend?

• Options

Three days sgo, my DD 'found her voice' and now screams almost constantly, ALL.DAY. It seems like she does it just to amuse herself, as there doesn't seem to be anything wrong and she often laughs between screams.

My eardrums hurt and my nerves are shot. Maybe this is baby karma and my payback for having a good sleeper, lol.

I am going to visit a friend of mine and her newborn in a few hours, I am excited about that!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePotomacSt:

Three days sgo, my DD 'found her voice' and now screams almost constantly, ALL.DAY. It seems like she does it just to amuse herself, as there doesn't seem to be anything wrong and she often laughs between screams.

LOL, my DD does this exact thing too. She loves the sound of her own voice apparently.

We're just getting back from a wedding this weekend. DH couldn't make it because of work, so it was just me and the LO. She's such a ham and everybody loved her. She was up until 11:30 dancing and visiting with everybody (my mother was more than happy to show her off). She's already a party animal. ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"