3rd Trimester
Options

nesting?

havent had much of an urge to nest yet & was wondering about when other moms-to-be experienced it.

TIA

IAmPregnant Ticker image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: nesting?

• Options
    I never experienced it in my first pregnancy.  So you may not.  Everyone is different!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oddly enough, I was nesting in my second trimester, wanting to buy everything. I thought it was really weird because it was so early, but now I don't have ANY nesting feelings. I haven't had any cleaning or decorating urges as far as that type of nesting goes though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad I'm not alone! I thought there was something wrong with me. I actually clean less now than before I was pregnant. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I nested like mad with DD1, some in the 20s then majorly around 33-34 weeks. I've had no desire with this baby. I think because I feel way worse and can barely keep up with DD and her messes let alone go beyond that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I did literally 3 days before DD was born! I cleaned the whole house, top to bottom. This time, it's already started and I spent all day yesterday scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"