1st Trimester
Options

1st appt not until 11 1/2 wks

I'm going crazy. With my first child I had my first appt at 8 weeks. This time my appt isn't until I should be 11 and a half weeks along. Apparently that is when my OB is available. I chose to keep her because i'd rather have someone who knows some of my background already than someone new. Regretting that decision because now i'm just going crazy. I don't have symptoms right now and haven't for a few days. I guess that's okay but without seeing the baby or hearing the baby I just keep getting scared that baby is no longer there and my husband is getting a little irritated because I so badly want to take a third test to be sure. Arg. I'm 8 week and I want my appt!!! Okay.... sorry.... I needed to vent. lol.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st appt not until 11 1/2 wks

• Options
    I'm 10 weeks and haven't had my first appointment yet. I know your pain on wanting to know that everything is okay. I haven't had symptoms in about a week or longer. I feel perfectly normal other than being slightly more sleepy than usual. Hang in there. I'm sure everything is okay. Smile
  • Options
    I hear you! This is my first and my appt isn't until about 11 1/2 weeks as well. Driving me crazy!
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. I am currently nine weeks along and the dr is not seeing me for another 15 days. My DR said they wanted me about 10 weeks along I get being ready to do this. This is our first child and was told I could not have any so ready to see the dr.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I understand how you feel/ I had a early first app at 4 weeks and 3 days we had a US but couldnt see baby because it was so early all that did was cause me to be nervous. Now i freak out over everything we go back Oct 11th for second US we should see baby then. I guess I need to see baby to know this is all real and that LO is okay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am 11 weeks with my first child. I had my preliminary appointment but do not get to hear the heartbeat until Tuesday of this week. Now this being my first it is driving me crazy with worry. I try telling myself I am getting all the right signs, but worry still seeps in.  I know I will feel much better after Tuesday. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"