May 2013 Moms

Hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my first baby and I would be more excited if I wasn't nauseous all the time.  
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Hi!

• I hear you!  First pregnancy I was on nausea medicine all 9 months!  Here's hoping this pregnancy doesn't treat me the same.  Have you heard of seabands?  They help with motion sickness, but can sometimes help with morning sickness (I still puke though!).  You can pick them up at any local pharmacy.  I'm drinking lots of ginger ale and trying to stay hydrated in spite of vomiting daily :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and Welcome!  I hope the nausea goes away soon!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Congrats and welcome!  A lot of us here know exactly how you feel!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies! 

Yup I heave sea bands, ginger candies, ginger ale, etc.  I haven't asked my doctor about meds yet since I'm not vomiting just constantly nauseous (kind of like feeling seasick all the time). I hope it's not like this all 9 months! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"