April 2012 Moms

poll: flu shots

will you be getting LO a flu shot this winter?
[Poll]

Re: poll: flu shots

• Yes, I'm a teacher. My big one is in pre-k and the little one goes into her school for drop off everyday.
    Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS already got the series of 2 & is also qualify for synagis again this year.  Anyone else on synagis??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • They would have given it to him at his 6 month check up, but the supply they had left was reserved for welfare patients only........
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • S, DH and I will all be getting them at S's 6 month shots.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSteelCity44:
    They would have given it to him at his 6 month check up, but the supply they had left was reserved for welfare patients only........

Huh? Did they explain why??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageIzzygrim:
    imageSteelCity44:
    They would have given it to him at his 6 month check up, but the supply they had left was reserved for welfare patients only........

Nope. They just said that they didn't have any for (for lack of a better term) non-welfare patients. I have many strong words about that, but I don't want to stir up drama on here. They said we could call back in October and schedule another appointment to get the flu shot then if they were available. 

Micah Leonard
  • imageSteelCity44:

imageIzzygrim:
    imageSteelCity44:

Nope. They just said that they didn't have any for (for lack of a better term) non-welfare patients. I have many strong words about that, but I don't want to stir up drama on here. They said we could call back in October and schedule another appointment to get the flu shot then if they were available. 

That seems weird. When my sister asked about the shot they first wanted to know what kind of insurance she had. At her office the people that don't have medicaid got it first. Honestly I don't think it should matter. Kids need to be protected regardless of their social status.

• imageBrowneyedhunni85:

That seems weird. When my sister asked about the shot they first wanted to know what kind of insurance she had. At her office the people that don't have medicaid got it first. Honestly I don't think it should matter. Kids need to be protected regardless of their social status.

Yes 

Micah Leonard
  • imageSteelCity44:

Can you get one for him at Walgreens?  Or the county health department? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePatella1129:

imageSteelCity44:

Can you get one for him at Walgreens?  Or the county health department? 

Yes, Walgreens, CVS and county health department all have them. I just have to see what the most affordable option is. 

Micah Leonard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"