July 2012 Moms

If this kid doesn't start sleeping I am going to kill myself.

Dramatic, but true.  We have always had a fussy baby due to reflux and just being a hot mess in general, but he always slept good at night. Didn't have to rock him, walk him, wear him etc.  I would put him down and he would wake up 5 hours later.  We got our first sttn the other week and it was amazing.  But, now we are going backwards for a good 5 days.  I am putting doing the bedtime routine, rocking him until he is asleep and putting him down.  I would say he wakes up about 10 times from 7:30-12.  Sleeps from 12-3 then is up then 4-6 then up.  The last two nights were the worst.  He was up until 11 when we finally put him in bed with us. Then he is up for long stretches at night.  

We have tried everything.  Dark room, sounds, swaddle, blah blah.  I am not really looking for an answer or advice just want to *** a little.  Really hoping this is a phase.  I am freaking exhausted.  Oh yeah and he already sleeps terribly during the day so there is that too.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If this kid doesn't start sleeping I am going to kill myself.

• Is he still in the crib? I remember you taking about transitioning him. Maybe that has thrown him off? If it's any consultation, my LO has been waking up earlier than usual for the past few nights. She used to give us 7 or 8 straight hours, but now we're getting 5 or 6. No changes in our routine whatsoever. I guess their patterns can change without notice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Poor mama! We had a rough night too. Don't know how many more sleep deprived nights I can handle. And I'm ready to throw my obnoxious cat out to the coyotes. Ugh... FML!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The crib was short lived. He hates it so we are waiting a little longer. Back to the r n p. thanks for your thoughts ladies tonight is another night so we will see!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"