Cloth Diapering

GMD Workhorse ?

How true are they to size as per the pounds recommendation? I am looking to order my first ones to try with woollies during the day and not sure what size to get. My LO is around 18lbs, about 30", and super skinny....as in skinnylegs, skinny waist. She is 12 months old and really the waist of 6 month pants would fit fantastic, if only the length wasn't so darn short. 

They say med is 14-23 and large is 21-30lbs. Any recommendations on what size to get?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GMD Workhorse ?

• I don't know if you noticed but at the bottom of the page for the workhorses there is an option to order a sample of one diaper for $12.45 including shipping. Maybe you could order one or both of the sizes you are considering to try them out?

• I'd probably just go ahead and get the large. Closureless with a snappi, you can really adjust the fit. My DD has been wearing them since she was 8 mos and roughly 18 lbs IIRC. But then again, I don't mind bulky diapers like some people seem to.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would get the large. I just got a couple of the new organic ones and my DS who is almost 14 months and 29 inches tall is a bit tight in the bum area... he inherited my part Polish bottom. They should fit your LO well though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"