1st Trimester
Options

TMI spotting after sex

is it normal to have some spotting after sex? when is it normal to become concerned ?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI spotting after sex

• Options
    Your cervix might just be irritated, If its brown and old blood then its just old blood. I would wait to be concerned until you have cramps and an actual flow. 
    condolences Pictures, Images and Photos Oh ya know, just living the dream of a cheating husband,divorce and becoming a single mom, heres my blog: Blog
  • Options
    It was only a few spots on tissue light pink in color. I do feel irritated down there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's your cervix. I had sex 10 days after my IUI and had quite a bit of brown bleeding after. I found out 5 days later I was pregnant. My Dr said your cervix is super sensitive early in pregnancy. I feel bad for my husband but I have decided no sex till our 7 week ultrasound when the Dr says its ok. The blood just freaked me out. 
    TTC: August 2011 Me: 28-PCOS DH: 32-Perfect IUI #1: August 3, 2012- .5mg Letrozole, HCG trigger. 2 good folli's, DH had good numbers-BFN. IUI #2: September 4, 2012-.5mg Letrozole, HCG trigger. BFP!!! Beta 1: 152 (15 DPO) Beta 2: 380 (17 DPO) Beta 3: 1,743 (21 DPO) 1st U/S 7 weeks-10/9/12: 127 bpm!! 2nd U/S 9 weeks-10/23/12: Released to OB 170 bpm! 3rd U/S 16 weeks-12/11/12: It's a BOY!! 152 bpm! Due May 28, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Spotting is normal. Bleeding is not. Spotting=when you wipe, bleeding=shows up in your underwear/requires pantyliner/pad

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    When I was around 8 weeks I had just a tiny dab of spotting right after sex. My OB told me to wait until my 12 week check up to do it again.  She gave me the all -clear at that point. We have had sex since then and everything was fine, she just told us to "take it easy".
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"