Parenting
Options

Fav child s/o from other day

Do you think your parents have a favorite child?
Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild?
Do you have a favorite parent?
Do you have a favorite grandparent?

Re: Fav child s/o from other day

• Options

Do you think your parents have a favorite child? I think I'm my mom's favorite and my sister is my dad's.

Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? I think the youngest grandchild is the favorite. She's getting away with shiit that we never would have but there's almost a 20 year difference between the oldest and the youngest

Do you have a favorite parent? My favorite parent was my mom. Disliked my dad and still have a semi-rocky relationship

Do you have a favorite grandparent? My Mother's parents are my favorite.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you think your parents have a favorite child? Yes. For my mom its my older brother. For my dad its my youngest brother. I know they love me, but they don't "favor" me.

Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? Me. I'm the only grand daughter, so I guess that's why they favor me. My daughter is the favorite because she's the only baby so far.

Do you have a favorite parent? My mom. My dads a dipshit.

Do you have a favorite grandparent? I am closet to my mothers mom. We hang out every weekend. Which I have been told is weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechapski:
    Do you think your parents have a favorite child? Don't think so

Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? Only one of them to favor :)

Do you have a favorite parent? Yes, my mom

Do you have a favorite grandparent? Grandma (You can see I favor the women)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have very different relationships with my mom and dad. Both are fantastic but I can't compare them. They are favorites at different times depending on what I need. When I was younger I might have said my mom was my favorite, but now I know that's because she provided the things I needed at that time and as I grow more independent I appreciate my father's role more equally.

I did have a favorite grandparent. The grandparent that wasn't a total selfish *** was my fav.

And I have a favorite kid too. It just depends on the moment who it is. At the moment they are both sleeping so I love them equally ;
  • Options

I think my parents favor each of us in different ways. They do way more for my sister, and they choose her in certain scenarios over me because she needier (She's not married but has 3 kids- doesn't have a stable, good paying job, where as I am married, and both my husband and I have good jobs.)

I know my paternal grandparents had/have a favorite. It isn't me, but it's very clear who it is based on how they act and what they do for that one person. I don't think my maternal grandparents had a favorite.

No, I don't have a favorite parent.

No, I don't have one favorite grandparent, but I have a favorite set . I was much closer to my mother's parents than father's.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Do you think your parents have a favorite child? I'm the only one, so I hope so!  

Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? It's tough to tell.  My grandmother who passed last year was one of my best friends, and she spent more time with me than her other grandkids and kids, but I don't know that that would make me her favorite.  

Do you have a favorite parent?  When I was younger, I though my dad, but I think that was because I didn't live with him and my mom got the brunt of my teen angst.  But as I've gotten older, I realize the things I liked about my dad actually annoy the crap out of me now.  So no, not really.  They both annoy me and make me happy in equal parts.

Do you have a favorite grandparent?  My mom's mom, without a doubt.  It's partially unfair because I lived close to her all my life, and my other grandparents live far away.  But she was the most amazing woman I've ever known, and I have spent so much of my life wanting to be just like her.  She's seriously my idol.  

• Options
    Parents. Favorite is or was my brother whom has passed. He was my favorite too.... Best guy ever.
    Grandparents. Just my dads mom, I'm her favorite hands down.
    I would've said my mom in the past but have since grown to understand and appreciate my dad more than when I was younger. So I'd say, no fav. Love em the same.
    I favor the grandmother who favored me. Actually named my daughter after her. She now lives overseas but she use to live with us for 18 years and we had quite a bond
  • Options

imageCGKyle:
    Do you have a favorite grandparent? I am closet to my mothers mom. We hang out every weekend. Which I have been told is weird.

This isn't weird at all!  I used to visit my grandmother every day before I went to work (I worked at night), not because I felt I had to, but because I really enjoyed her company.  I feel incredibly blessed to have had such a wonderful relationship with her, and I hope my children get and take the same opportunity.

• Options

Do you think your parents have a favorite child? My mom loves all her children but she definitely favors me and my older sister. She says the relationship between her and my brothers is just different, not as close. And she has a really strained relationship with my younger sis. My dad babies and spoils my younger sister, she is very high maintenance and he gives in to that. But he also is very close to me so I wouldn't say he favors one of us. (My older siblings aren't his).

Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? My mom's parents died when I was young so I wouldn't know. My dad's mother favors my younger sister big time. 

Do you have a favorite parent? I am close to both of my parents.

Do you have a favorite grandparent? My dad's mom is the only one left alive.

• Options
    Me and my little brother are my mom's favorites I think, because we were responsible/mature kids.

My grandparents don't seem to have a favorite grandkid, but out of the greatgrandchildren my older daughter seems to be the fave.

I favored my mom growing up, and my dad now that I'm grown up. They're so different though, they're hard to compare.

I have a favorite set of grandparents, yes.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    Do you think your parents have a favorite child?  No, though I think my mom has a soft spot for my brother and my dad for me in the typical mother/son, father/daughter ways.
    Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? I think I might have been my grandpa's favorite, or at least tied with my sister. I think my sister and my grandma had the closest relationship.
    Do you have a favorite parent? No, I'm definitely very close with my mom, but I love my daddy
    Do you have a favorite grandparent? I was very close to my mom's parents and not as much with my dad's because we only saw them once or twice a year so I guess in that sense I favored the ones we were close to, but I loved them all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagechapski:
    Honestly, no. theres five of us but I've never felt any favoritism.
    My grandparents died before I was born.
    Do you have a favorite parent?
    Not really. My dad was more easygoing but my mom got shiz done. They were both good.
    Do you have a favorite grandparent?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Options
    Do you think your parents have a favorite child? When I was younger my mom favored my brother and my dad favored me. But now that we are older my brother lacks ambition and it irritates my parent to no end, so I'm the favorite one to both now.
    Do your grandparents have a favorite grand or great grandchild? Yes, on my paternal side I am the favorite because of the same reason as above. On my maternal side it would be a set of brother sister cousins, my mom and one of her brothers are adopted and my other uncle is biological and favoritism is shown to him and his family by far.
    Do you have a favorite parent? When I was very young I would have said my mom, but as I got into my teens it would have been my father. We spent every weekend traveling together to rodeos all over the country, so we became very close. Now I have no favorites.
    Do you have a favorite grandparent? Yes my paternal grandmother, if my dad couldn't go to a rodeo with me she went. She has also done more for me than any grandparent usually ever does.
  • Options
    My brother is openly acknowledged as the favorite. It's a family joke. It's ok, I know I am loved.

I was the favorite of my grandfather. He was my moms stepdad and had a ton of his own grand kids, but I was the favorite. I was the favorite of all my great grandparents.

Do you have a favorite parent? Depends on the day.

Do you have a favorite grandparent? My mom's stepdad and my Dad's mom.
    I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"