Trying to Get Pregnant

chart stalk please...

I originally had solid CH at CD 21, but 2 days ago I noticed quite a bit of fertile CM. At first I thought its just because I BF, but yesterday I took another OPK and got very obvious positive tests in the afternoon and late evening. They are now fading. So my question is, does it look like FF got my original O date wrong?

FTR I stopped temping a few days ago because I thought it was pretty obvious that I Od and since DH was out of town all of my FW I just was going to wait tot AF and start over.

TIA and sorry its a stupid question!

Re: chart stalk please...

• I think it's entirely possible you didn't O, but no way o know without temping.  You could start temping again to see.
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• right now FF looks  right to be, but i need the missing temps to know forsure. 

one more suggestion, did you try taking a HPT? Pos OPK can indicate pregnancy. gl! 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepurplepeanut6:
    right now FF looks nbsp;right to be, but i need the missing temps to know forsure.nbsp;one more suggestion, did you try taking a HPT? Pos OPK can indicate pregnancy. gl!nbsp;

I wish I could say that was a possibility. Unfortunately DH was out of town ftom 8/26 until 9/24 and has already left again. So there was no BDing all cycle until recently.
  • I would have to agree with FF for now, but there is a lot of variation there.

Best wishes, keep us posted! :)

• I'd start temping just to see where they are now, although it's hard to tell with the missing temps.  GL.
  • imagepurplepeanut6:

right now FF looks  right to be, but i need the missing temps to know forsure. 

one more suggestion, did you try taking a HPT? Pos OPK can indicate pregnancy. gl! 

I was going to suggest the very same thing until I saw your response (OP). It is very likely your body geared up for O and then never did, but from your temps I want to agree with FF, but since you did stop temping its hard to say. I would start temping like the other posters suggested and see where you are. 
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"