1st Trimester
Options

Your pregnancy

This is my second pregnany - approximately 5 weeks 5 days along.  With my first pregnancy, I was already throwing up at 4.5 weeks until about 16 weeks.  I lost 25 pounds.  My boobs didn't get bigger and I didn't really cramp.  This time around - no morning sickness....barely any nausea but I'm still able to eat.  Boobs are a little fuller and still no cramping.  Of course, this time around, I'm panicking.  I suppose because its not like the first one. I dont go to the doctor until Oct. 17. 

I've had a couple of friends who felt great the entire time....one with all four pregnancies.  My questions is...how many of you feel great, or nothing at all and everything turned out just fine? 

Re: Your pregnancy

• Options
    I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms and all is still well at 24 weeks. Don't stress yourself out. Just take good care of yourself and consider yourself lucky.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

I made a post very similar to this when I was at your stage, several weeks ago. I ended up eating and regurgitating my words when m/s hit later than it did with DD. 

I honestly hope you have a fantastic pregnancy, but don't go assuming you're in the clear, just yet.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Each pregnancy is different...even with the same birthmother. I was super sick with DD. This time I have minimal ms but my boobs hurt like a mother. And it's all ok. Try and take it easy. There's nothing necessarily abnormal about your experience. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Other than being ready for bed by 5:30 every night, I feel fantastic. No pregnancy symptoms besides no AF.

Had out 2nd appointment today and saw baby measuring right on target with a strong heartbeat, so I'm not worried about it just thankful I'm not suffering like some others.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    I never had morning sickness and was only occasionaly nausous. I had cramping though but other than fatigue I felt wonderful until I hit 20 weeks. My boobs hurt and felt fuller from the week before I found out. I didnt lose any weight and had a good appetite from the start. Every pregnancy varies from one woman to another, and the first and second pregnancy can be complete opposite of each other. Dont stress yourself by comparing this one to your last one, good luck when your appoinment finally arrives Big Smile
  • Options
    My first two I felt great, this time I've had horrible nausea. The first two were perfectly healthy children, still are, this one is looking good so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"