Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation 10days before expected period.... HELP ASAP!!!

Okay so I normally have regular periods that start either on the 30th or 1st of each month, lasting 4-5 days and are usual really heavy that I go though a super tampon in about 2 hours. Also, I normally have cramping so bad that I need pain killers to get out of bed. My fiance and I have been having unprotected sex for about a year now, and sort of trying to get pregnant. And I say sort of because, were not tracking ovulation and planning when to have sex around that and stuff. If it happens then it will be awesome. We had sex on the 5th 7th 9th 10th 13th 15th and maybe a few day after that. The thing that is weird is that on the 21st, (10 days before my period normally comes) I started bleeding. It wasn't normal at all because I had absolutely no cramps and I only went through 3 regular tampons and they were not even that soaked. The next day on the 22nd, it was even lighter and I didn't even have 1 tampon that was very wet. By about 9pm that night I didn't even use another one. I have a desk job and do not do much physical activity during the day but on Monday(24) after work, I was so tired that I fell asleep at 6 after work and slept until I had to get up on Tuesday(25). Tuesday afternoon I started getting vertigo really bad and I was just sitting at work. It lasted for a while. Wed(26) it came back however, this time it kept coming back and staying longer. Thursday I was so nauseous that I stayed in bed an extra 30 minutes and had to sit down to get ready for work. That day I also had the same vertigo as Wed and around 1 I was so tired that I could hardly keep my eyes open at work, and it's not like I am bored at work . Thursday night I woke up at 1:30am feeling so nauseous that I thought I would be sick. Friday the vertigo came back all day long and I read online that maybe I was just dehydrated but I had been drinking a lot of fluids. Also, Friday night I was really nauseous and barely ate any dinner. So it's now Sat night at 10pm and today I was so tired that I slept in until 11 and then fell asleep around 3 and woke up at 830. I don't know if the bleeding 10 days early was just a really short/light period or if it was implantation bleeding. I had also saw that impla. bleeding usually happens at the time or a period should arrive, so I don't know if what I had was that or not. Sorry for all the detailed info. we are just really confused at the moment. I don't know if it is too early to test or what I should I be doing.

Re: Implantation 10days before expected period.... HELP ASAP!!!

• Whaaaaaat?? How are you saying you are not TTGP if you have had unprotected sex for a year...you are trying....just b/c you don't chart does not mean you are not trying. POAS if you think you are pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Test. Test. Test. And read the newbie link at the top of the board. GL.
  • Loading the player...
  • I read the first and last sentence. Take a test. There is no way that the Internet knows what's going on in your uterus.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Obviously we can't tell you if you're pregnant. If you are having unprotected sex, it's possible. If you are having symptoms, then a pregnancy test should be able to pick up the HCG. Get a pink dye test (blue dye are notorious for false positives) and test with first morning urine tomorrow. Good luck.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • You're pregnant!!!!!
  • That sounds like a lot of blood for it to be implantation bleeding, which is also pretty rare. Obviously, no one here can tell if you're pregnant, even with all your detailed info, but I would suggest taking a test. It's really the only way to know. Sorry that's not much help. Good luck.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC#1!
    12/1999: Dx with Endometriosis (age 12)
    5/2001: Ruptured appendix, massive scar tissue
    6/2005:Dx with Interstitial Cystitis
    9/2005: Gall bladder removed due to problems from cysts
    7/2006: Officially Dx with Fibromyalgia (age 18)
    2/2010: Partial left ovarian torsion

10/2012: SA = Low Motility
    11/2012: Surgery #5 to remove scar tissue & paratubal cyst
    HSG: Right tube blocked; unable to clear
  • Holy mothereffing wall of text O.o
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• From what I've read implantation does not involve that much blood. If you went thru more than one tampon I would call that a period. If you think you're pregnant you should test. We can't tell you if you're pregnant. Only a test can you tell that.
  • Take a test.

Implantation bleeding is rare and not as heavy as what you described; it's usually a little pink or brown on the TP and that's it. What you had sounds like your period. It doesn't matter how regular your periods usually are, EVERY body can have an off cycle now and then. Seems you had a 21 day cycle with a shorter period.

It's unlikely that in 21 days you bled, ovulated a viable egg, conceived, implanted, and are now having symptoms. But hey, anything's possible. No one is going to read this post and tell you that you are pregnant, or say, "omg that exact thing happened to me and I was totallys knocked up." If you want to know if your weird cycle and 'symptoms' mean pregnancy, go buy a flucking test.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • POAS.

Keep POAS with pink dye until you a] run out of money b] get a positive or c] get your period.

We can't tell you if you're pregnant.

Edit: changed "your" to "you're"

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Honestly I didn't really read all that. POAS, simple as that.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Sorry to be unclear about my initial question. I guess my question is:

1. Is it possible to have implantation bleeding that early? 

2. If I am pregnant, would symptoms be shown this early?

2. If I am pregnant, would it be too early to test.

And everyone is saying don't use blue dye, is there a test that people think work better than other. Thank you for your answers. 

• 1. Implantation bleeding isn't really bleeding, it's spotting that's pink or brown when you wipe. If you bled heavily enough to need a tampon then it was a period.  There's no way for us to tell if it was "early" because you don't know when you're ovulating and so neither do we. 

2. Again we can't know how early it is because neither do you; you have no idea when/if you actually ovulated. So I'm not sure how to answer that question.  There are women who have symptoms as early as 8-10 days after they ovulate.

3. From what you wrote, it sounds like you had your period, so I wouldn't waste money testing at this point.  However, if you want to test then test. Use a First Response Early Response test or any test that gives a pink/red line. Blue dye is a test that gives blue lines/crosses. 

• imagerebeccam92:

Sorry to be unclear about my initial question. I guess my question is:

1. Is it possible to have implantation bleeding that early? 

2. If I am pregnant, would symptoms be shown this early?

2. If I am pregnant, would it be too early to test.

And everyone is saying don't use blue dye, is there a test that people think work better than other. Thank you for your answers. 

1. Implantation bleeding would occur approximately 7-10 days after ovulation. 

2. If you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms already, then you should be pregnant enough to get a BFP on a HPT.  

3. If implantation bleeding occurred, a pregnancy test should be able to pick up a BFP.

The only way to know is to POAS!  Blue dye tests are known to give false positives.  

I suggest to check out the newbie link.  You will learn a lot. 

• Honestly I did not read that wall of text b/c its too darn late over here. Like others have said if you did have implantation bleeding it usually happens around 7-8dpo (some slightly earlier, some slightly later). It usually is not a lot of blood, and has more of a brownish color (old blood) and not enough that I have ever heard to fill a pad or tampon. I will admit I don't know much about it b/c it is very rare to see and I never thought to pay attention for that reason.
    And like everyone said it is impossible for us to tell if you even have a chance of being pregnant b/c we have no information to go off of (ovulation date, etc...minus the fact that unless we see a positive HPT there is no way anyone would say "yes ur preggo" based on symptoms alone). 
    If you did have implantation bleeding (and not a light period) then a test should show positive now. Get a pink dye test (avoid the dollar general tests...been seeing a lot of false positives lately). 
    Also, early pregnancy symptoms can also be a sign of so many other things (most commonly pending AF). I would also suggest reading the newbie link b/c there is a lot of good information for you.

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• paragraphs, spelling, and punctuation are all your friend. 

POAS

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• imageErinm278:

paragraphs, spelling, and punctuation are all your friend. 

POAS

This.

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imageLesley0228:
    Obviously we can't tell you if you're pregnant. If you are having unprotected sex, it's possible. If you are having symptoms, then a pregnancy test should be able to pick up the HCG. Get a pink dye test (blue dye are notorious for false positives) and test with first morning urine tomorrow. Good luck.

THIS! 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• imagerebeccam92:

Sorry to be unclear about my initial question. I guess my question is:

1. Is it possible to have implantation bleeding that early? yes but not that heavy, implantation is a very small amount (hardly enough to detect when you wipe and very light red) you could have had a cyst that burst. Happened to me

2. If I am pregnant, would symptoms be shown this early? when in doubt POAS

2. If I am pregnant, would it be too early to test. if you are having unprotected sex just test.

And everyone is saying don't use blue dye, is there a test that people think work better than other. Thank you for your answers. First Response 

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"