Secondary IF

DH Hospital Update

He is home, they kept him overnight for observation. He is now on seizure meds and per state law can not drive for 6 months.

All his tests came back pretty much normal. He has some calcium deposits in his head, but they seem pretty certain that is not what is causing the problems.

On a side note the RE did up my clomid to 100 mg. Hope it helps us to get the result we are looking for. This has been a stressful and tiring couple days. But hopefully we can get somewhat back to normal and he never has another episode. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: DH Hospital Update

• Oh April I hope it was an isolated incident and he'll be in the clear; sorry about the drivers licence, it stinks when you have to rely on some one to get you everywhere. I'm glad your RE upped your dose and I hope that this cycle is your BFP!! 

JM 

IF History in my Bio!

• I'm glad he is doing better. That must have been so scary/stressful for you. I was the only one in the room the first time my sister had a seizure (grand mal.) I hope it was just a one time thing.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad your DH is ok. My mom had a MAJOR stroke when I was pregnant with DS so I know how scary a brain related trauma is. Get some rest!!
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Glad to hear he is home and things are somewhat under control. Best of luck with this cycle !
    Dx PCOS Three cycle of Clomid- BFN HSG- clear 6/09-Follistim and HCG IUI on 7/7/09 BFN 7/09- Follistim and Ovidrel IUI on 8/11/09 BFP! beta #1-342 beta #2-717 Joey was born on 5/5/10 Trying for #2 since 6/12 6/12- Gonal F and Ovidel IUI on 7/10. BFN 8/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel. IUI on 8/10. BFN 9/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel IUI BFN 10/22 Gonal F, Menopur, Ganirelex 11/4 trigger 11/6 ER 14R 10F 11/11 ET transferred one 4AA embryo beta 11/20! BFP Betas stop multiplying . m/c at 5 weeks moving on to FET if my numbers ever get back to 0!
  • I'm glad he's home. It's so frusterating to not know the cause of medical issues. I hope this was a rare incident.

GL with the 100 mgs if clomid!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Glad your dh is home and doing well. Still hoping that it was an isolate incident.

And going that the increase meds do the trick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Glad he's home and good luck!
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • I'm so glad your DH is doing better. Hopefully he won't experience another one.((Hugs))
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you all for you all for your support and kind words. This has been scary and stressful. My motto has become "it is what it is". This pertains to both DH and IF.  I have no control over so many things and I need to accept it.

DH is angry about the whole situation - not being able to drive for 6 months and that he most likely will be on meds for the rest of his life. 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"