March 2013 Moms

Baby Convention/Expos

Does anyone know where I can find them in my area? Surely someone has thought of a website announcing this info.
Been married since 2009.
Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
Several MCs
DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

Re: Baby Convention/Expos

• I usually just do a search on google "baby expo (insert closest major city)"

January 2016 FB Group. 
    Friend this dummy account: http://on.fb.me/1d1Y5FN 
    Send a message saying you want in and I'll add you! 
    Feel Free to unfriend once you're added. 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLittleBGCG:
    I usually just do a search on google "baby expo (insert closest major city)"

I tried that and Google gave me a huge middle finger :( There is one tomorrow that I just found out I could go to, but during the registration it said they've had an overflow of people registering and I will not be guaranteed any of the free stuff or the info packets (what's the point of going then?!). 

Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • Have you heard of "Just Between Friends"? It's coming to my area next week and I'm excited to go! I've never been before but I know they are all over the country.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Do you have an active local board?  If so, maybe they'd have some suggestions for ya.
  • Just googled it n there are no Just Between Friends events near me NYC. I wish there was, all the good stuff I could get. And Expo I think the next one near me is 2013 :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • CinnPitt...the Big City Mom's Biggest Baby Shower event is being held on 10/30 in NYC.  Apparently it's the "go to" event for expecting and new moms.  I know the tickets sell out each year, so I purchased mine weeks ago.  The tickets are expensive but I heard the swag bag alone makes up for the ticket price.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Oh wow I didn't know about this. Just checked it out, I do wish it wasn't that expensive. If I had the extra money I would so go :(
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • I know.  I'm so frugal about certain things but my husband told me to stop being cheap, go, and have a good time.  I even sprang for the early admission Super Pass b/c I figured I get the Britax carrier that has a retail value of ($130 on the Britax site), which almost covers what I paid for the ticket.  The event occurs twice a year so the next one will probably be in Spring '13.  I'll let you know if it's worth the cost.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"