2nd Trimester

boy or girl?

based on my ultrasound do you think im having a boy or girl? i know it says girl parts but im still thinking it's a boy! (maybe wishful thinking :p)

https://tinypic.com/r/347zjoj/6

Re: boy or girl?

• imageMollusksWrangler:
    So you trust a bunch of peoole who don't read these to tell you over the tech? It's also impossible to tell from that picture.

This exactly. I'm amazed by the number of posts asking if it's a boy or a girl. Most of us are not ultrasound techs, most of us are not doctors. If you do not trust your doctor maybe you need a new one. What's wrong with a perfectly healthy baby girl? 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I'd love to guess but it is really blurry. Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejobiann:

imageMollusksWrangler:
    So you trust a bunch of people who don't read these to tell you over the tech? It's also impossible to tell from that picture.

This exactly. I'm amazed by the number of posts asking if it's a boy or a girl. Most of us are not ultrasound techs, most of us are not doctors. If you do not trust your doctor maybe you need a new one. What's wrong with a perfectly healthy baby girl? 

First of all, we are not sonographers, so I don't know why the h*ll you're asking us.

Secondly, I feel sorry for your daughter if you are already *wishing* that she was a boy. Piss off. Girls are awesome and you should be grateful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It's a boy! Congrats! 

Wait... no.. it's a girl!

Wait... no...

it's a monkey!!

BUT IT'S HEALTHY!!!!!! 

Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagejobiann:

imageMollusksWrangler:
    So you trust a bunch of peoole who don't read these to tell you over the tech? It's also impossible to tell from that picture.

All of this.

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Oh, dear Lord.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What did the ultrasound tech and/or doctor tell you?  They are the pros, not us.  I think you should trust them.  I can't really see anything in that picture, but I'd still go with what the people who do this for a living tell you over your gut feeling or old wives tales, or whatever makes you think it's a boy.
  • its really hard to tell, the pic is blurry :(
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • When was this U/S taken? How far along are you?

Also is you are going to re-post the same thing you already posted on your BMB you should put XP in the title. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I think I hate these posts more than any others.
    I'm having a boy and it was pretty darn obvious during the a/s even before the tech said anything.
    If your tech says its a girl, that's probably what it is. They've been wrong I know, but I'm pretty sure it's rare nowadays that they are. They know what they are looking at a heck of a lot better than some random chicks on the Internet.
  • You should trust the sonographer!  THey are professionals!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChocodoxies:

It's a boy! Congrats! 

Wait... no.. it's a girl!

Wait... no...

it's a monkey!!

BUT IT'S HEALTHY!!!!!! 

I personally cannot wait for my monkey alien to be born!! We're calling it Dabooboo.

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12 
    Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
    BFP #3: 10/22/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"