Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Britax Frontier users

Anyone experiencing trouble with the fabric staying put on the bottom, where your child sits?  There are two little loops that are supposed to hook underneath the seat and I guess keep the fabric in place.  But every time we reinstall or move the seat, we reattach the loops and they always slip off very quickly.  I really wish I could solve this problem since I bought the seat specifically for its high weight and long use (up to 120 lbs as a booster.)  But this is so frustrating!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Britax Frontier users

• Options

yes!  well one of the loops hooks on correctly but the other side will not stay on.  I think it's a manufacturing issue since the hook part on that side is not as big so the loop just slips off constantly.

we also have major issues with the chest buckle slipping down every time (we have frontier 85 which I think was supposed to have resolved this issue).  we were big fans of the roundabout but the frontier is definitely not as user friendly.

P1170078
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Etsy Shop

• Options
    Definitely!  DD pulls it loose scooting in and out of her seat (she insists on climbing in and out herself).  I haven't found a solution yet, unfortunately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have two and have never had this problem.
  • Options
    I have 2. 1 of them I have this problem and 1 I don't. The one I have the problem with though is the only one I tried removing the fabric so I could clean it. Both seats have been moved in and out of my car multiple times so I think this is more of a I'm just not putting it back on quite right type of thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"