1st Trimester
Options

What IS going on down there??

I am either 4 days late, or 3 days before af [I had a wacky cycle] and all hpt's have been BFN :[ But this morning I woke up with a very persisten tingly sensation in my vagina! More around my clitoris, I think. Did anyone have this and get a BFP? I'm scheduled for a blood test October 8th if af doesn't come. If I skip, it will have been 60 days since my last period. :/
Also tired, frequent urination, and swollen [but not sore] breasts.

Re: What IS going on down there??

• Options

Sorry you're going through this. I never had this but I can understand it would be unsettling. Try to relax (yes everyone says that) Stick out tongue

Keep up with the HPT with FMU (make sure they are cheap pink tests from the dollar store or similar, no need to waste $!) FX you get your BFP soon. If not hopefully the dr will be able to help get things moving on the ovulation side.

I would definitly recommend lurking on TTGP for a while and getting to know the ladies over there. They are great resources especially if you need an rx to get things moving - some of the ladies over there have been through a lot and can give you direction and information. BUT PLEASE LURK FIRST - get to know the board before you post. Some of those ladies have been there a while and know a whole lot but you also need to be sensitive to the fact that have been there a while.

BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family image
  • Options

My cycle got messed up over the summer.  I had an 89 day cycle, so I missed two periods.

I took like 8,000 pregnancy tests and they were all negative.  I even felt like I had symptoms, which could have been from my cycle being out of whack or imagined since I was paranoid.

I went to my doctor after 60 days and they ran lots of blood work, etc. and everything came back fine and I wasn't pregnant.

I would wait and see what happens at the Dr. appointment and have them test your hormone levels, thyroid, etc. to see if there's an underlying cause.

My doctor was going to "jump start" my period if I missed it for a third month, but thankfully it showed up.  My next cycle was 39 days and then the next cycle seemed to be normal, but I got my BFP that month. =)

I know it's really frustrating, especially if you're TTC, but even if you're not.  Hang in there and I hope everything returns to normal for you! 

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! And congrats on your BFP :
  • Options

Thanks! =)

Oh and also, once I did get AF (after 89 days) I started using OPKs to make sure I was ovulating.

That helped because I did get a positive during the 39 day cycle (even though we did not try that month) so I knew things were functioning down there!

The next month I got another positive OPK and we went for it!

Good luck! 

• Options
    Thanks! I will try that! =]  How much are OPK's and where can you get them for the best price? =]
  • Options

I bought them on Amazon.  50 OPKs and 20 pregnancy tests for $16.95.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

There's the link.

I also recommend  peeonastick.com

It's a really great site that tells you exactly what you're looking for on the OPKs and answers common questions. =) 

• Options
    Awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"