Stay at Home Moms

Does anyone work from home?

Does anyone know of any legitimate working from home options?  I heard from a friend that affiliate marketing is the new thing to do...https://wsaffiliatenetwork.com/bastephens05

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Does anyone work from home?

• I'm confused....are you asking for work from home suggestions or promoting some sort of business/scam/pyramid scheme?
  • Wow sorry!  I was legitimately asking a question and looking for a way to make income at home... You people are quick to be jerks!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebastephens05:
    Wow sorry!  I was legitimately asking a question and looking for a way to make income at home... You people are quick to be jerks!
    Um no you were not. Your user name is the same as the one in the mlm you were trying to promote. Take your get rich quick crap somewhere else. Also you might want to look into a real way to make money so you don't have to try and recruit strangers from the Internet.

For the record scattered I don't think you are a jerk;) 

• imagebastephens05:
    Wow sorry!  I was legitimately asking a question and looking for a way to make income at home... You people are quick to be jerks!

But you posted a link to a company that lets you work from home. Perhaps you could phrase it better by saying, "has anyone worked for this company? could you please share your experience?" Linking to a work from home website that has your screen name in the link makes it look like you've already answered your own question.

HTH! YWIA!

• bahahahahaha.....the responses to this post were SO worth it. I was just trolling and got a great evening laugh. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"