Parenting

Update...

So...my friend took me to Urgent Care while her 16 year old son watched my 2 year old son. Urgent Care said they can't do anything. I was supposed to go up to a hospital with psych ward. The nurse at UC said that the hospital would probably keep me for observation. I went back to my friend's house and took an Ativan. I hate taking them, they can make me too mellow, like a zombie...she let her son come home with us to help with Bug until DH got home. This time, the Ativan didn't completely knock me out. Hopefully I won't have too many episodes before my psych appointment on 10/12...actually TWO weeks away. Thought it was one. Oh well, now, for the moment at least, I feel somewhat normal. Not crabby anyway. I was able to read Bug a book and was calm about the whole going to bed thing. He went right to sleep after his book and me itching his legs for him. Yay!

Now for me and some DH time!!! [:-)]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update...

• Enjoy DH!
    Like others said before, you should call Monday morning and tell them it's an emergency and or ask to be put on a call list if someone cancels.

Have a great weekend
  • It's probably a good thing that you went to UC, anyway, because it at least gave you peace of mind that they can't do anything, rather than sitting at home wondering whether or not they could.  

I mentioned this is your previous post, but could you maybe call first thing Monday and get yourself put on a cancellation list, just in case something opens up at the office where you made your appointment?

Congrats on feeling a little more normal.  Hopefully you'll be able to keep a handle on things until your appointment, but if it gets tough, remember you have people in your life who are clearly willing help you in any way they can.  You're definitely lucky to have such solid support around you.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't know the back story, but please take care!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"