November 2012 Moms
Options

Holy cow...34 weeks?!

Is anyone else in shock over how fast 3rd tri seems to be going? I can't believe that I'm at 34 weeks already--and I know some of you are even further.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holy cow...34 weeks?!

• Options
    I know I can't believe it either!!!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes!! I know...I am 34 weeks this week too and can't believe we are only about 6 weeks away from being due!?!! Exciting and scary all at he same time ;) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'll be 34weeks tomorrow! hihihi! i'm excited! (:
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Seriously.  It's really weird that next week we'll be in the last full month of pregnancy. 

Things are ramping up everywhere:  I unpacked the car seat yesterday, all of her clothing is washed and folded, I have the birth kit and supplies for the midwife all assembled, and it feels like Bean is getting her foot caught under my ribs at least once a day.  

• Options
    Yes, thankfully, it seems to be flying by. I think the fact that I'm really busy at work right now helps distract me. I am pumped to meet baby, can't wait! But I think I'm going to miss being pregnant and the fact that it's easy to keep LO safe, wellcared for, and protected right now! :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageuconnhuskie007:
    how fast?!nbsp; dear god...im alllmost 33 weeks and i feel like the 3rd tri feels longer than the previous two put together, and ive had an easy pregnancy!nbsp; so ready for baby to be here and to be done being pregnant.nbsp; :

I second this! Granted, I'm due November 28, so I'll only be 32 weeks on Wednesday. But despite having an easy pregnancy, this trimester seems to be the longest!

I'm all set... my bags are packed, LOs things are ready, and I still have 9.5 weeks until I get to meet her!

Yesterday, for me, marked two calendar months until she comes, so that milestone was fun to pass.
  • Options
    imageuconnhuskie007:
    how fast?!nbsp; dear god...im alllmost 33 weeks and i feel like the 3rd tri feels longer than the previous two put together, and ive had an easy pregnancy!nbsp; so ready for baby to be here and to be done being pregnant.nbsp; :

So couldnt agree with you more. Everyone is enjoying a few drinks and a good time, and I am sitting here with my feet up.
  • Options
    I hear ya. Will be 34.5 weeks tomorrow and with twins they till be delivered latest 37 weeks... so I have like 2.5 or less weeks to go.

• Options
    I am 34 weeks today as well and I am SOOOOOOOO frickin excited!!!! :D We are in the homestretch ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"