October 2011 Moms

Hvae you raed tihs borfee?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

I highly doubt this was actually a Cambridge study but  my son brought this home from school and it was fun.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Hvae you raed tihs borfee?

• They have this on the wall at Jimmy John's. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:
    They have this on the wall at Jimmy John's. 

They do?  I have never been in a Jimmy Johns, we have always used their freaky fast delivery.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepennysuedog:

imagethetheisens:
    They have this on the wall at Jimmy John's. 

They do?  I have never been in a Jimmy Johns, we have always used their freaky fast delivery.

It might just be in the one we have, but  that's where I saw it first. I don't like Jimmy John's, but dh does and he usually hits the drive thru. 

It's pretty crazy how easily you can read it though! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• wow that really was easy

• I'ev sene htis on eafcobok a wef imtes adn hnitk ts'i retpty lcoo. Nto uqtei sa ayes ot rwtie hist yaw htuogh :-p

Not sure if you're supposed to use the actual first letter, then mix up the rest...I just mixed them all and can still read it ok lol 

• AA I saw that too...stupid ipad logged me in dangit. I have the laptop downstairs that I was using before. Oh well, can't hide out forever right? This shouldn't matter much. *but slithers back to AE for now*  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"