1st Trimester
Options

Why do I look like I'm 3 months pregnant?!

......and I'm only 6 weeks along?! I've heard that you show quicker with your 2nd child but geeze my pants are already getting tight and I'm huge! Any other mommas out there feeling like this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why do I look like I'm 3 months pregnant?!

• Options

Bloat (which you probably got with 1st baby, too) + weakened/relaxed abdominal muscles (they remember what to do)= "pregnant" belly. Your uterus is still well within your pelvic cavity and baby is suuuuuuper tiny. You did, however, have your kiddos close together (according to your ticker), so your uterus may be a little larger.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Like pp said, it's bloat. If it makes you feel better, I'm only on my second and am in the same boat. Already wearing my maternity clothes :/. I'm a small person and I have crazy bloat 24/7. Same with my first.

• Options

***Waving my hands in the air***

Uh, hello... Right here!

I am 7 weeks and 2 days. I promise I look 4 months! I don't know what happened. It seemed like as soon as my incling became more certain, I was already showing!

I remember that I had shown early with my 2nd baby. Just not like this. My 1st was a nice flat tummy for a long while. I seemed to progress right along with my uterus. But this time...

Man!

Miracles & Blessings, Just Me... www.simplycomplicatedthatsjustme.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I look about 4 months pregnant at the end of the day, and I'm only 8 weeks! Scary.

It's my second as well. Guess that's just how it goes...
  • Options
    Me too! I know it's just bloat but shiiiit my pants are tight! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
    You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com
  • Options
    I say it's bloat. I had it at 4 weeks and now I'm back to normal. I haven't even gained any weight which s surprising. I feel like I have been eating us out of house and home LOL. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"