June 2012 Moms

Baby won't eat...

Yesterday and today LO hasn't eaten much. I've been doing bottle twice a day for a few weeks now and at first it was a struggle but then he was fine. Suddenly yesterday and this morning he's been crying with the bottle then he would just fall asleep. He wakes up MOTN feeding and will take bottle though. I think it's because he's tired and hungry. The only thing different is that we both came down with a little cold. Could this cause a lost of appetite? I just don't understand how he can go for so many hours without having much to eat!

Re: Baby won't eat...

• My baby developed something of a bad habit. When she's hungry, she will not take a bottle from me if I'm sitting down. At first, I had no idea what she wanted. Turns out, she wanted to be walked around and fed. Maybe your LO just needs to be positioned? Does your LO show any other signs of a cold?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSamiantha101:
    My baby developed something of a bad habit. When she's hungry, she will not take a bottle from me if I'm sitting down. At first, I had no idea what she wanted. Turns out, she wanted to be walked around and fed. Maybe your LO just needs to be positioned? Does your LO show any other signs of a cold?

He has no fever but just sneezing, runny nose, and congested at times. My LO too is very particular about how he is fed a bottle. I was just so happy that he was doing ok with a bottle the past few weeks but now totally regressed. I'm hoping it's because he's not feeling well and it will pass.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStarbear06:
    imageSamiantha101:
    My baby developed something of a bad habit. When she's hungry, she will not take a bottle from me if I'm sitting down. At first, I had no idea what she wanted. Turns out, she wanted to be walked around and fed. Maybe your LO just needs to be positioned? Does your LO show any other signs of a cold?
    He has no fever but just sneezing, runny nose, and congested at times. My LO too is very particular about how he is fed a bottle. I was just so happy that he was doing ok with a bottle the past few weeks but now totally regressed. I'm hoping it's because he's not feeling well and it will pass.

can you put some saline and suction his nose?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"